Forest Sofa

Forest Sofa Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
A typical day would be to calculate piece workers completed products and part works, Entering Invoices onto system. If part works was only part works it created treble the work. The hardest part of the job was getting the complicated price system right. Most enjoyable part was achieving the targets and goals.
Pros
non
Cons
extra hours if needed
Lovely members of staff. Overall a great job if you're looking for a permanent one. Salary is great and everyone is typically on the same page/treated the same. I learned how to work along side a team and the basics in an office which has helped in the long run. Friendly environment. Had the chance to meet some great people.
Overall this company if managed properly would be a lovely place to work but unfortunately my experience working for forest sofa company, (Blackburn) site, I worked really hard to meet their demands, but when after 6 weeks out of a12weeks agreement, probation period I was told I wasn't satisfactory for this position in their company, even though very little help and guidance does go along way as the company States this in their company policy, I'm afraid this never was put into practice at any given time, don't work for this company, If you do so you will need to work very hard even though this is piece work after you make it through the 3months probation period, ex employee.
Cons
Job was changed every month and no clear guidelines or training! There's character building and then there's this!

No structure in the way they work. Not clear and job wasnt as advertised
Busy days made easier by a feeling that you are a part of a family and working with your friends. Hard part of the job is small teams means often left overworked, pay/bonus isn't the best despite hard work, punctuality. fun place to work can have a laugh and can always ask for help if struggling with work load
Sacked for depression and being on tablets didn’t follow proper procedures so I’m in the middle of appealing it so I’ll write a further update sooner rather than later
Cons
the easy steps come first then they started making me do the harder things then i got used to it.
helping others out is whats best that i do. i really enjoy helping others out.
Not a bad place to work for, they can train you up and each member of staff all have a good knowledge of what they do. friendly staff and ok management.
Pros
good management
Cons
holidays are set