Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 152 reviews matching the search See all 5,549 reviews
It’s a productive work and very fun places
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire9 November 2018
It’s was a nice job, the people there was very nice with me. The place is clean all the time, sometimes it was hard, all the workers are very good people and very funny
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
Very fun and very enjoyable it was like a second family
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  London4 November 2018
They taught me what a manager is and how to be a manager, they really empower their managers, it's a company that i always go back to and i always have good memories and friends
Pros
discount, being recognized for hard work and really fast promotion and lot of others
Cons
no cons
Challenging and fun workplace
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 October 2018
The working atmosphere is always positive and supportive from each team member and also members of management. You learn a lot about different cleaners and which cleaner is ideal for certain sneakers.
Foot Locker, as I see it
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  London11 October 2018
If you like working in Retail, then Foot Locker would be a pretty good place for you to work at.
Your path to the management position would take somewhere around 1 to 5 years, if you are hardworking.
Pros
Discount on shoes, quick path to management
Cons
Unsociably hours and days. Very poor pay.
productive environment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Street27 September 2018
working at footlocker was challenging however it enabled me to develop key life skills in how to manage customers when working in an busy establishment such as footlocker.
Pros
long breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton27 September 2018
Nice place to work could have done with a little more better management but overal I enjoyed it, I would definitely go back to work there if I could yes
Pros
Discount on trainers
Fun and Challenging
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside5 September 2018
The job is constantly changing and you need to adapt to the each and every challenge that is thrown at you. Interesting day to day roles including management and sales roles are desirable.
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London24 August 2018
normal interview process the best place i felt in store was working in the stock room as i enjoy organising stock and looking for the right coding to be able to locate the trainer for the customer. enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet and work with new people.
Pros
15% off merchandise
Cons
low pay rate
amazing
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 July 2018
Had a great time over Christmas. My colleagues were great people and the job, while pushing and challenging, never got too much. My manager was very supportive that I was only just starting.
Pros
Cons
everythong
Fast paced retail environment
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands15 June 2018
As per usual with retail you serve customers all day while some of them are friendly and happy others are unpleasant and entitled. You just have to take the good days with the bad. You're expected to consistently push sales to customers. "Don't stop selling until the customer stops buying" which comes with its own challenges. It's not for the faint hearted.

Management across the company isn't consistent. Some managers actually care about you and your life while others just care about sales and will treat you poorly.

As a manager you're expected to the put the job before anything else which would be fine except for the minimum wage. They say you get commission to make up for it but commission stealing is a big issue across the stores.
Pros
30% Discount
Cons
No social life
Enjoyed it.
Sales Associate (Christmas Temp) (Former Employee) –  Nottingham25 May 2018
Pros
30% Staff Discount
Cons
Friendly, fun and easy place to work.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Distrito de Lisboa6 May 2018
Working in Footlocker is very rewarding. You feel really appreciated when you achieve your goals. Everyone is approachable and ready to help your. I’ve really enjoyed being a part of the team.
Meh
Stockboy/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brighton5 May 2018
Here I found it straightforward getting used to the nature of the job. Management was poor and there wasnt enough workers to keep the shop running at the standard that a footlocker should be run at.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Manager
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  london1 May 2018
Great place to work, positive atmosphere. The staff are very welcoming and the day runs smoothly (most times). Good discount for staff and the hours are flexible.
Long hours, poor pay
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham22 April 2018
Long working hours, management do not get payed enough, the company is not paying for overtime. HR is not giving enough support to managers. You only get the rota a few days in advance.
alright
Christmas Temp (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire19 April 2018
not to the bad, its a decent place to work at i cannot be arsed to fill out these reviews for every single working place i worked at, stop this cheese now
fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands4 April 2018
i have a love for trainers so being around them everyday made me happy. i was just as excited as customers who came in and asked what the good things about the sneaker were! i'd explain it with such passion too. i miss this place.
Pros
nice lunch hour
Cons
nothing
Fun
Part time sales associate (Current Employee) –  Oxford Circus1 April 2018
Foot Locker is a very busy place. There are times where you will have time to interact with colleagues and times where you can only interact with customers. You will gain many new skills and how to work quick & under pressure.
Okay
Sale Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London20 February 2018
If you don’t wanna grow in this company I won’t advise you to choose this job only to pay your bills as you’ll need to put lot of effort in it. There’s quite lots of stress from managers and colleagues in approaching clients and selling people insoles and other foot locker products.
Great Working Environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dalston, Greater London9 February 2018
Footlocker was my first job after i finished college.
in a days work all staff had to meet every customer that walked in within the first 5 seconds to show our great customer service and how we would like to help customers get the right thing they were looking for.
each staff member had targets to reach in a days work such as getting multiple sales from one customer.
every customer that bought a pair of trainers we had to try and push our cleaning product to help the customers look after their trainers.
hardest part was trying to sell other items to a customer when they already knew what they came in to buy.
also dealing with the delivery that came in almost everyday.
Pros
great discounts
Cons
on your feet all day apart from your lunch break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.

52K