Play YouTube video button

FNZ Employee Reviews

United Kingdom26 reviews
Seems like no two days are the same, management seem effective and to know the ins and outs of each role and requirement. Learning quickly and being given responsibilty.
Great place to work. Highly supportive environment.
Definitely fast paced and those who work hard are rewarded.

Great opportunity to work with a global company with lots of reach.
Not a nice place to work snd too much covering up. The teams are good buv overworked and underpaid.

If your a favourite its great, if not you wont last thete
Having recently joined from a larger FS organisation FNZ is much more fast paced. You are given a lot of autonomy and expected to come up with solutions. It is possible to have a much more significant impact here than many other firms. People here do need to be adaptable and resilient but it is rewarding with lots of opportunities
I have been part of the FNZ team for a few months now and my experience has been nothing but positive.
The team are extremely collaborative, I have learnt so much in the first few months that I feel in good stead for future opportunities.

Days can be challenging but through this I can see and have already observed career advancement for all employees.

There is a great social aspect within the business and you are made to feel part of the team instantly.

No two days are the same but that's the fun part! You are exposed to lots of new and exciting things, you blink and the day is over!

I am excited to continue my journey at FNZ and would highly recommend this as a great placce to work, especially for those who want to advance their career.
Over all everything was average there and i learnt few important things which will give me more confidence in the future as i can take all the positivity from that job
Worked here for a year and it was by far the most unorganised, shambolic place I’ve ever worked!! You only get somewhere if your face fits, HR don’t take complaints about management serious
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Management and HR
FNZ:

FNZ is a great place to work, filled with great people.

Fast paced, but able to learn a lot.

Hardest part of the job was pushing back on work, it can get too much.
Worked as an Investment Operations Officer, the teams all had nice people, including the managers, and everyone got on very well. Never had significant pressure to work over-time and work was not particularly stressful.
Downside was that there was no plan in place for any kind of career progression or development. Salaries are low and there is an expectation that people will move on quickly, so little effort is made to retain staff.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
No progression, low pay
FNZ is a fast paced environment packed with opportunity. You get to work with some of the most talented people in the financial services and technology space. This creates continuous opportunities to be challenged, evolve your knowledge and skills, and work with some of the largest financial institutions globally as FNZ customers.

Its hard work at times, as is the case with all successful fast growth companies, but highly rewarding for those who seek to challenge themselves and progress their careers.
FNZ are incompetent disorganised, uncaring towards customers & staff, lacking IT systems, penny pinching & corner cutting, ruined excellent business, ruined peoples lives due to mismanagement of pensions, wouldn't listen to staff with years of experience.

I have had to put 1 star in the "Overall Rating" box only to be able to complete this review, FNZ do not rate 1 star.
Cons
No IT systems, Too few staff for work load, Backward thinking, Incompetent, Mismanaged, No idea on pension administration and not prepared to listen to those with many years experience, Not trustworthy
Very very fast paced.
Little to no procedure notes - you literally will learn on the spot or create your own notes.

Good salary though - above market average.

No bonuses so no real incentive to work that extra hard.

WFH available which helps the work life balance.
Whether your a graduate looking for your first job, or an experienced operative I would NOT Recommend this place. The way the staff are treated by management, from top down is disgusting and shows a lack of understanding of the people they are supposed to manage.
You will be exposed to a toxic atmosphere based on over selling of capacity, long hours and managers who will constantly talk down to you and undermine you.
Pros
Beers
Cons
The whole place
No work life balance
Management intimidating

Blame culture

No progression

Expected to work out with your hours - often until extremely late at night

Very male driven environment
I've heard of hitting ground running but this was like hitting the ground after being thrown from a high speed train. The lack of support from management means you have to work everything out for yourself. There is minimal documentation and what there is written in One Note as engineers notes & short hand, not proper procedures & documentation. Oh and don't worry about your cv. Mine clearly mentioned I was experienced and certified in Office 365 but they only noticed 7 months later when i casually mentioned it in a conversation with the line manager.
I've worked at all the big financial firms and FNZ is the one with the least bureaucracy where you can make the most impact.

Career & pay progression is encouraged and easy to achieve if you're willing to work for it.

Great opportunities to travel - I've been to 5 countries in 2 years.
Pros
Travel, Salary, Progression
Cons
Hard Work, Longer Days
Great place to work with talented people. Very friendly office environment and great opportunities to progress and advance. Very busy place with lots of opportunity for overtime
I worked here as a summer temp to help manage their workload.
I spent the first 6 weeks without full access to the systems that i needed to actually do my job. Then spent a majority of time not being trained on necessary processes because they couldn't span the manpower to train me.

the atmosphere was generally stressful as people had many deadlines to hit but the money was decent and the people working there definitely were willing to help when they could.

Management were good but extremely overworked and generally didn't have time to interact with their staff aside from one supposed weekly meeting that sometimes didn't take place depending on workload and meetings.
FNZ are always hiring due to the high staff turn around. With excessive workloads, long days and poor management structure this is a place to work if you have no where better to go.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Lots
work 8am-5pm .Overtime available .fast paced company and new client propositions coming on board . Good development in the wrap platform industry . global company
You can learn alot and progress quickly in the company but be prepared to work hard and very long hours. You dont get alot of benefits within this company.
Pros
laid back
Cons
long hour
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FNZ. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5