Flex

Flex Management reviews

Very incompetent managers only interested in bullying and delegating someone else to do their job. Long hours, no bonuses and incentives at all. No wonder we were all made redundant.
Desafortunadamente hay demasiada preferencia entre altos mandos y gente que solo sube de puesto o de nivel por ser barberos.
Dependiendo el tipo de puesto, el proyecto y el turno es la carga de trabajo; en general ya todo esta definido así que existe poco margen para errores si sigues toda tu documentación para tu proceso.
Pros
prestaciones y sueldo
Cons
los tiempos de comedor se definen por la distancia ya que es en otro edificio
Flex Warrington is great place to work, the people at the company are looked after and cared for by management. It has quite a fast paced culture where hard work pays off and it is a good company to get experience you need to progress your career. At flex your job is very much about what you make of it, in my role I found I was given autonomy to make suggestions/proposals and run with these probably when I was at a more junior level, which was great for my job satisfaction and work experience. The flexi time scheme and benefits are good too, apart from the holiday entitlement (22+8) could be improved. I look back on flex fondly as an important part of my career history and great place to work with great people.
Pros
Flexi time, role autonomy, friendly people
Cons
Holidays, cut backs on resource making teams more stretched
I love working for Flex, the people is what it makes the job so good. Management team is very supportive and the room for developing to other roles is always there.