Flex Employee Reviews

Sub contracted to carry out work on dyson heaters. Really enjoyed my time there. Temporary contract ended and sadly had to leave. Would recomend people to work there.
Desafortunadamente hay demasiada preferencia entre altos mandos y gente que solo sube de puesto o de nivel por ser barberos.
En esta empresa trabaje por 12 años y felizmente regresaria a concluir mi vida laboral en esa empresa, es muy gratificante trabajar para FLEX
Pros
Exelente sueldo y gran crecimiento laboral
Cons
Solo algunas personas que no son muy amables pero eso no es culpa de la empresa
Dependiendo el tipo de puesto, el proyecto y el turno es la carga de trabajo; en general ya todo esta definido así que existe poco margen para errores si sigues toda tu documentación para tu proceso.
Pros
prestaciones y sueldo
Cons
los tiempos de comedor se definen por la distancia ya que es en otro edificio
A typical day at work was ok. I learned a lot. Managment were all really good & professional. Work culture was positive, tem based and very busy working environment with reachable targets.
Amazing company to work. Great people, very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, competitive pay, holiday purchase scheme, colleague award scheme, sick pay and GP/Hospital appointment paid.
working at flex was a great atmosphere, clients from around the area were friendly and welcoming, hours worked well with home life although client base was good we could have had more exposure
Very incompetent managers only interested in bullying and delegating someone else to do their job. Long hours, no bonuses and incentives at all. No wonder we were all made redundant.
I was working in Flex. She did not just give me pleasure but it was my life, this place and these people were plowing me, it was not just a job - it was more than that. New challenges, new distortions and, above all, a wide range of developing your skills and learning about new ones. A company that brings people together is a wonderful place forever in my heart
Flex Warrington is great place to work, the people at the company are looked after and cared for by management. It has quite a fast paced culture where hard work pays off and it is a good company to get experience you need to progress your career. At flex your job is very much about what you make of it, in my role I found I was given autonomy to make suggestions/proposals and run with these probably when I was at a more junior level, which was great for my job satisfaction and work experience. The flexi time scheme and benefits are good too, apart from the holiday entitlement (22+8) could be improved. I look back on flex fondly as an important part of my career history and great place to work with great people.
Pros
Flexi time, role autonomy, friendly people
Cons
Holidays, cut backs on resource making teams more stretched
I love working for Flex, the people is what it makes the job so good. Management team is very supportive and the room for developing to other roles is always there.
Contract role providing technical support services to Vodafone customers in their small business store. Basic mobile phone technical support learned and great customer services skills gained.
I worked in a team also on your own, In department where I were I could learned to have a patience and to be focused on my tasks and of course, working with items very expensive so, I had to delivery in a very good condition the final product to the costumers.
Flextronics allowed me the opportunity to develop my marketing career, thanks to an amazing line manager who nurtured my skills and was as ambitious for me as for himself. There was opportunity to pursue my goals that led to fantastic career opportunities.
Pros
Career progression
Cons
if you are looking for a sit down job, where you do the exact same thing over and over every day than this is a place for you. other than that a great place
Creating Purchase orders for Operations in Budapest, creating numerous report/files for Customer Services to create relevant Sales Orders for customer HP. Learned numerous skills especially Microsoft packages as onsite training given throughout my 17 years with the company. Had numerous good managers except for Line Manager in last position who was very difficult to work for and never gave the necessary support to fulfil the role Due to the Global Corporate becoming more predominate the workplace become less personal and due to constant restructuring (sourcing jobs overseas) a lot of redundancies been prominent over last 3 years. Dealing with these stress of keeping job (was in line for redundancy 3 times in 3 years) Working with other members of team and previous opportunities to work overseas.
Pros
Free Tea & Coffee and free fruit
Cons
Corporate Interference and lack of Job Security
I repair Dyson heaters in various positions on a production repair line. I train new operators how to fix the heaters. Load/Unload products from trucks with a pallet truck. I Wrapped the finished heaters and carry to the correct place in the warehouse.
Depends on different department and team. Tax department is not that busy.
rasists american company the employment contract means nothing they will sack you for nothing and the govermnt allows this
good place to gain experience, flexible working hours, fixed contract
A typical day at Flextronics start with the change of the shift when we take offer the tasks from our co-workers. Then we have the meeting with our supervisor and our manager. Then we check the emails and consult the plan to see which boards we have to repair first and we order the parts for them and we start to fix them. This is the main duty. At Flextronics, i was qualified as a repair technician and i learned here everything: about electronic parts, about pcbs, how to manipulate them, how to fix them etc. As co-workers are concerned, Flextronics Romania has a great team, a team of pros.
  1. Employee reviews