Fischer Future heat UK Ltd

Fischer Future heat UK Ltd Employee Reviews

This company will over work you underpay you and the organisation is abysmal. You are often expected to spend the whole week away from your family with little re compensation for it. the work its self is relatively stress free but this company accepts and promotes instillation being completed to a subpar standard and will routinely ask you to lie to customers. they only care about cramming as much work on you as possible and will reprimand and deduct from your wages for cancelled jobs or any issue despite cause. the other installers have a great attitude but the office and management only care about pleasing their bosses at whatever cost. the culture is one of passing the book time and time again and ignoring the problem til it goes away. personally I believe these guys need investigating by trading standards.
Pros
Great team of installers who are trying there hardest.
Cons
Greedy bosses, no work life balance. They act like they own you.
It was a running joke in the office that we were made to work so many hours often unpaid and dealing with angry customers while the owners of the company enjoyed millionaires lifestyles and hid their money in dozens of offshore bank accounts to avoid tax. This is information that’s in the public domain and actually shows on a simple name search on google. It is not libellous or defamatory which are words they use to justify deleting reviews from upset customers tthe
Pros
Cons
Many
24 November 2020
Thank you for taking your time to write a review however all staff are paid for what they work. As with all companies we get a few unsatisfied customers however if listen and help them and escalate where necessary as all advisors are given managerial support then issues can be resolved. As for searching the owners on public domain shows the owners are not hiding from anything, no owners would sit in a company saying how much they are earning and what they do with their money. No actual customers review are deleted we use Trustpilot and Feefo for our customer for which we have no control over what is deleted and what is not.
This company actively discredits bad reviews, they write their own reviews and give them self 5 stars. Trust pilot is a joke with these lot. I beg anyone not to work for them. They will burn you out and as a sparky make you responsible for anything. You are their get out of jail trust me. I wish I could take this further and I might start to. Someone will die with the installs. Promise
Pros
Absolutley none
Cons
Thos company is bad news
Don’t be fooled, they “talk the talk” but Fischer are the same (or maybe even worse) than other direct sales company...long days, massive journeys up and down and across the country, up to 300 miles per day, with no petrol allowance, and poorly qualified leads, and if you don’t sell it’s ALWAYS YOUR FAULT. They even justify sending you out to meet a wife without the husband being there... SINGLE LEGS calls really?,,, then it’s your fault when they don’t have the power to make a decision on the day. If you question anything or refuse to go on a call then for the next few days there is no work or you’re sent 150 miles from home....then they draw you back in with a few leads because they need you to cover the calls and they realise you need to put food on the table. No training given whatsoever either, just sales meetings occasionally where you’re taught to learn keywords parrot fashion, no flexibility to use your own brain or do it your way. Massively overpriced heaters that are tricky to sell, and the best leads go to the faces that fit... which translates and means that other sale people will be on your patch where you live selling to clients that are a walk over, and highly qualified, while you’re 100’s of miles away selling? On a final note when you leave they take about 3-4 months to pay what they owe you and then they’ll argue and fiddle you out of your money Do yourself a massive favour and avoid Fischer Future Heat and find another job
Pros
None really
Cons
Long hours, long drives, cult type atmosphere, poor leads, lies, I could go on
Disorganised place and people robing pensioners their hard earned money People running the gas side and plumbing have no single training in the field They really do not know what their are doing .health and safety does not exist .They are living the hot water cylinder discharge open inside people s houses . One word for this company Unprofessional
Don't waste your time working 'self employed' by these crooks, once they've got in your life is theirs, they send you on appointments miles away from your home, I live in London and was getting sent to Birmingham to sell ONE radiator. If you refuse an appointment you're sacked, they blag old people with bogus future savings. ThThe
The business and the history of the German heater coming to the UK and the dedication that has made the business successful is amazing. There is opportunity for development but the wage does not always reflect the work required. Nice team of people employed there.
50 hours a week minimum. £10.90 an hour to be an electrician. You are put in a hotel once a week where you are given breakfast and an evening meal allowance of £15. Burger and a glass of tap water equivalent. You have to share the room with your work mate like a summer camp. You’ll be sent to places Essex and wales on one day routes and given too many jobs so you end up doing 14 hour days. Then they will scrutinise you for not meeting the heater to hours worked ratio. If you make a mistake no matter how small they will deduct £150 minimum from your wages after tax. You’ll also be classed as a supervisor of your work mate and if that person makes a mistake you’ll also have money deducted from YOUR wage. I’ll see if Fischer replies in denial to any of this as they seem to have done on various previous posts. You’ll get a £2 per heater installed bonus, but they will monitor this and if you are installing too many they will send you out doing service calls instead so you don’t earn much of a bonus by the end of the month. They’ll ask you to do 2 overnights a week and if you refuse this (which you can as contract states 1) you’ll be given bad routes. They’ll also ask you to have days off if work demand is slow. Basically making you suffer because they can’t find a demand or spread the workload out. With the days off and money taken off you you’ll earn a lot less than they put on the contract. Read it carefully!
Pros
None available
Cons
Long hours, bad pay
I starter working with Fischer group in February 2018. Sińce tgen company grew rapidly. Many od my colleagues have progressed with their salaries and positions. Company offers a lot of flexibility and there is very little micro management, allowing employees to be themselves. There are open workshops in the evening available for anyone who needs additional training and support, on top of taylored industry, product and 1:1 customer service training. The company operates bonus scheme so it is nice to get extra money just for doing your job well. As the company grows it changes, which can be difficult at the times but it is also exciting and dynamic and two days are never the same.
Pros
Good salary, bonus structure, friendly atmosphere, career progression and continuous development
Cons
Fast paced, heavily regulated industry
I currently work for Fischer Group of companies, the salary is good, and reviewed regularly. The company introduced incentives for all departments. We often celebrate reaching our set milestones... The company offers great career progression for people who work hard and everyone works as a one big team. We have ongoing training and support from management as well as team members. Company perks and outings.
Pros
Good pay rate, good bonus structure, good atmosphere
Cons
Worked their last August. Induction on the first day was poor and rushed and not structured, seemed they just wanted you on the phone selling. Training was really poor this was carried out by their two top sales consultants who were not really trainers lacked patience. The company had there own script we had to follow and the trainers produced there own script.The two trainers were rude and moody and after training was completed the did not help or communicate with you again. Not a friendly place to work expected 300 calls a day very little guidance to achieve this, customers confidence to take up the offers was low and commission structure was poor. Leaving the job was the best thing,
Pros
Hourly Rate
Cons
Poor Training and Unfriendly
24 September 2018
Thank you for the time taken to review us. We are sorry to learn that you were unable to tell us at the time about your concerns and views. Since the time you have worked with us, we have developed ongoing, unified training, conducted by the managers. the targets are not 300 dials per day and if we were made aware of your issues we would endeavour to assist you in reaching the targets.
Advertised role with o e salary and pau lower rate on start also exspect you to do overtime compulsary at basic salary and weekends when not syated in contract poor managment and work place
Pros
Give free ice cream and some time pizza on hot fays
Cons
Long hours pour run company and managment
24 September 2018
We are sorry to learn that you are dissatisfied as an employee. The company has undergone the restructure and addressed many issues it was faced with. Due to rapid organic growth, we are grateful to all our employees for the time they invest into the company and with ongoing recruitment drive, we are ensuring that any additional hours are not extensive.
Amazing fast paced work place it’s a continuous improvement process in your career progression. Work is very fast and quite pressurized at times but people you work with make all the difference. Every day is different with something new to learn. Management knows to reward hardwork and dedication. What else anybody could ask for?
Pros
Office location and personal growth.
Cons
by 8:30 you must start work normally finish by 5 pm. you learn team work as well as ability to work independently. work is very fast and quite pressurized but people you wok with make all the difference. every day is different. on hot day there are free ice creams, sometimes free pizza or cakes. punctuality and attendance are a BIG thing. it can be quite busy and loud and sometimes its hard to focus and customers might not be nice and you have to keep cool, but some customers are very nice and you feel that you have done a good day of work.
Pros
good pay, good holiday structure
Cons
fast paced, loud
Vibrant and enthusiastic atmosphere, great people and management. Superb career opportunities and progression. Great place to work and close to town!!
Pros
Atmosphere, people, career opportunities
Cons
Fast paced
The conditions of working for Fischer and their partner company Premier Radiators are horrendous, 15 to 17 hour shifts regularly without breaks, the salary stated on your contract as to what you're actually paid are 2 totally different figures, during my short time there I personally witnessed customers driven to tears over how poor the 2 companies operate, I would not recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours, forced to work through lunch breaks, Poor organization
20 March 2018
good morning,We are deeply saddened that you felt this way. I can only apologise on the behalf of the company. We have taken your feedback very seriously and we have reviewed our procedures. We have employed new manager and unified the salaries.Premier Radiators are subject to changes and we will endevour to address all the issues you have highlighted.thank you for your feedback
I am responsible to calculate accurately all the Fischer Future Heat Rep's Commission by every Friday. Need to write number of cheques and total the amount it in the cheque book. Take payment from customer through debit or credit card. Update each rep's wages statement and email to them. Calculate each order depending on the number of heaters and providing unique reference number for the orders.
Pros
Good Salary