About 2 before your sacked
You get put on a warning no matter what your illness is . they also try to count sick days as holidays so when they sack you they can screw you for holiday pay.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about FirstGroup
- Do you get Christmas off7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at FirstGroup? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at FirstGroup?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at FirstGroup?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at FirstGroup?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at FirstGroup?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at FirstGroup?2 people answered
- How long do You have to have your driving licence? Do they take new drivers who just passed there te…One person answered
- How often do you get paid as a bus driver?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at FirstGroup? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
See all questions and answers