First Recruitment Services Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Temp (Former Employee) –  Haywards Heath, West Sussex27 October 2018
I was also working for an Insurance Co in Haywards Heath, lots of positive feedback from the Company and despite being requested back by the Company and told to keep myself available for that time, First Recruitment despite knowing I was wanted back, placed someone else within the role who required training, costing the company an extra half day.
Can't fill in job description properly
Storeman (Former Employee) –  Horsham, West Sussex19 November 2018
Applied for job @ £16 ph only to find it was in fact a typo and job was £16k a year.2 weeks later,still advertising job for £16 ph.Useless obviously.I won't bother wasting my time
Terrible agency
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Horsham, West Sussex2 October 2018
This agency like so many, expect you to check their job boards and express an interest rather than they be proactive and call you regularly to check if still looking for work.
Pros
Cons
Lazy and disinterested staff
Uncaring office staff
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Horsham, ENG17 December 2013
Stock checking and reconciliation, moving stock physically and on system with hard copy. Investigation and locating missing stock.
Team Leader friendly and approachable, department manager unapproachable. Co workers friendly and informative.
Hardest part of the job was searching for missing stock within huge warehouse backtracking previous locations and all surrounding areas.
Most enjoyable was good communication of job knowledge and learning from co workers

I worked for first recruitment for only a little time. While working for them I felt like I was just a number, had no feedback from the job I was working on. I do not have any positive words to say about this agency.
Pros
Cons
Needed own car to get to warehouse location, no public transport
Professionalism
Accounts (Former Employee) –  Haywards Heath30 January 2015
I was recruited on a temporary basis for a well know Insurance company in Haywards Heath. Think of adverts at the station.

All was well for 4 weeks, no feedback, good or bad, until I had calls and e-mails on Sunday TO NOT go back to work for their client on Monday.

I never got any explanation to as why,(other than circumstances had changed) and a month later I got my P45 with no explanation as to why this had been done.

My calls were blanked.

Totally unprofessional, and have involved certain government agencies as to gain a right for a truthful explanation to the whole affair. This will involve their client, for sure, as I know my employment rights.

Be careful with this outfit.
Worst Agency I have dealt with FRS Brighton
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brighton19 June 2015
Don't give any feedback about job roles you apply for
uncaring just a no to this agency to fill a job role
Avoid agency if possible
Pros
None i can think off
Cons
Unprofessional towards feedback for job roles
Rubbish agency
Temp customer service (Former Employee) –  Haywards Heath2 June 2016
Rubbish agency, only care if you fill the job. Very sly when they find out you worked for someone else. Not professional , just want fill roles and their pockets.
fun wor place
assembler (Current Employee) –  hearwots heat28 March 2013
its ok long houers im working for flowserve its ok but after 2 years im still temp so i think its no fare