First Recruitment Group

First Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
a Great company to work for, always there to listen and help with any issues. Easy going, willing to give you a chance, always paid on time. never any issues with pay or timsheets
Pros
good money
Cons
quite long hours
I have now worked at First Recruitment for the past 2 years. I previously worked in sales and came to First Recruitment with no experience. The training structure they have in place is fantastic and they help you to understand recruitment.

The company prides themselves on looking after candidates and clients like they are part of our family.

We have individuals from all backgrounds and we all support each other as a team.

As a company, they have a fantastic career structure which is outlined and incentives for performing well, whether that be through the bonus structure or being rewarding with staff socials.

Whether it be a trip to the races, crystal maze or a mad night in Manchester, we have something for everyone.

At lunch times, you have the option of using the onsite gym, playing pool or some table tennis with your colleagues.
Pros
Quarterly Nights Out, Pool, Ping Pong, Free Gym
Cons
Long, but rewarding hours.
Everyone is really nice to work with. We have staff socials such as karaoke nights and going to the crystal maze which means we get to talk to other people in the office not just our team.
Pros
Onsite gym which is accesible every day of the week.
Cons
Not enough vegetarian options in the cafe.
I work within our Recruitment Teams and as with any role you are expected to work hard & meet targets however in return we have a generous commission structure. We also have quarterly events which in the past 12 months have included trips to the races, the Crystal Maze and karaoke!
We're an office full of friendly faces with genuine friendships, the support internally from colleagues and from our in-house training programme and management is fantastic so you're very well supported in your role.

We also have clear career paths within recruitment and you can focus on whichever area you wish to whether it be working more on the candidate sourcing side of things or working closely with our clients to fill their roles and generate new business. We have regular pay reviews and performance reviews which is very helpful as you know exactly what you need to do in order to progress.

We also have a flexible working set-up which is based on trust as opposed to a rigid 9-5 work day which is a big positive!

For down-time (i.e during lunch or after work) we have an on-site gym which is free to use (this can be accessed on weekends also) and we also a break out area which has a pool table, table tennis table and a foosball table - as you can imagine lunch time competition are very popular!

Having worked at First Recruitment Group for 6years I can thoroughly recommend working here to any prospective applicants looking for a career in recruitment.
Pros
On site gym which is free to use, quarterly events, office atmosphere
Everyone at First is a joy to work with and the office atmosphere is great. There are lots of opportunities available to recruiters and I feel part of a real team.
Pros
Quarterly staff socials, in-house cafe, games area.
team working is fun doing work when everybody teams up the spirit and moving thing to archive the required goal putting different ideas to to keep rolling the load
Pros
ok
Cons
long hrs dosent matters if pay is good