FINTEC recruit

FINTEC recruit Employee Reviews

Supporting environment. friendly and open communication
At FINTEC I work as a part-time Recruitment Consultant and I really appreciate flexibility in my working hours which allows me to study as a full time MSc HRM student at the university at the same time. Moreover, people are always ready to support each other at the office hub and share experience / know-how with other team members. I am proud to be a part of the FINTEC recruit team. I have to say that the Managing Director of FINTEC is one of the best bosses I have ever had and I would advice her to continue with her friendly but professional approach to the leadership of the company.
Pros
Supporting environment, friendly approach, open communication
Cons
I can genuinely say that I do not feel there are any cons in working for FINTEC recruit.
Great team and workplace
As an individual new to recruitment; Fintec Recruit was a great place to start. The team were extremely welcoming, helpful and answered any questions that I had. The director was very knowledgeable and approachable and there to give guidance when needed. Overall I loved working here and would recommend it to anyone!
Pros
Great welcoming team!
Cons
N/a
Professional and approachable
As a home based recruiter my work life balance in totally flexible. I work my own hours, but with recruitment being so competitive you must dedicate the time to be successful. FINTEC are a professional and approachable recruitment consultancy covering a range of different sectors. The team is small and very supportive and the Director is very experienced, supportive and a great mentor. The database and online tools are easy to use.
Pros
Professional and work-life balance friendly company.
Hard to Be Productive
It's a poorly set up company. All the data was stored on a cloud and nothing was stored locally. The company website was not properly connected to the database (which was slow and had poor support) which meant having to manually upload to the database.
I was given only 3 days to learn the job so I was still unfamiliar with some of the job.

The days felt too long and my productivity in the afternoon fell because we only got one break, which was for lunch.

The building the office was in was unfit for office use.

The director was unsure of what a web administrator was and wanted me to answer telephones, despite my main job being unconnected to talking to applicants.

The only good part was it being a small team and getting to be friendly with others.
Pros
Small team.
Cons
Only one break for whole day, poorly set up and run, unsure of requirements, little training.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FINTEC recruit. Our community is ready to answer.
FINTEC recruit Reviews by Location