Normally 300 words on why you would like to be placed in that particular role, in addition to sending your CV. You will be invited for one interview and usually hear back fairly quickly.
If you are unsuccessful you do not always hear back which doesn't help.
For me It was different as it was work experience and so they went slightly easy on me but I still felt the nerves. Interviewers are friendly and straightforward.
- How does someone get hired at Financial Conduct Authority? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Financial Conduct Authority? How many days do you get per ye…One person answered
- What benefits does Financial Conduct Authority offer?One person answered
- What is the Financial Conduct Authority employee discount?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Financial Conduct Authority?One person answered