Fieldfisher LLP Employee Reviews

busy but enjoyable.
Onsite Archives Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London22 May 2018
The day at Fieldfisher is very different from one day to the next. Full of lots of tasks to do and keeps me very busy throughout the day. My daily tasks includes ordering files for clients as well as delivering them to the client once they have arrived from the offsite storage company. I also do data entry for the clients files on the onsite database. I run various reports to show the KPI figures on a weekly basis for the senior team. I also present on a weekly basis the workflow to members of the leadership team.

I have learnt to be mature and build valuable skills in the corporate world and how certain clients have different needs and how to meet their standards that is required of me. Also learnt how important time management is and how you prioritise your day can help you in the future.

The management here is very open and fair and let you know when your doing well as well as when you need to improve in certain areas. Very transparent.

The workplace culture is great. Since been here for a short amount of time we have had four work gatherings where the whole company comes together and have drinks and socialise as one team.

The hardest part was when we had a big case and there was loads of data entry that needed to be done and they needed it away from their area which in turn made my space overloaded.

Job satisfaction knowing you have completed all your tasks you set out that day.
Pros
A decent canteen with an arrange of foods
Cons
Long hours.
Wonderful Place to Work
Business Development Assistant (Former Employee) –  London24 February 2018
I loved working here and found the staff, culture and environment brilliant. There is a lot of room to grow and they obviously value their employees. Would highly recommend this company.
Friendly Environment
Junior Legal PA (Current Employee) –  London Bridge11 September 2017
I like working at Fieldfisher as it has a very friendly working environment and has a lot of resources to help you benefit from the company. A typical day is never the same, it can be fast paced and challenging at times but I enjoy working.
Fun work place busy
Legal Secretary Assistant (Former Employee) –  London1 October 2016
this was a temp emergency placement as the secretaries had a declines that had been moved forward and needed someone to help out. this including editing documents and files.
Good work life balance
Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ENG9 October 2014
A mid-market City firm in London. Please contact me for my comments.
Productive fun place to work
Legal Billing Administrator (Former Employee) –  London30 May 2012
Fantastic company to work for. Co-worker and management were great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fieldfisher LLP. Our community is ready to answer.

Fieldfisher LLP Reviews by Location