Field Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Didn't feel I was part of the team
Operational Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Thame, Oxfordshire21 August 2018
I worked in Field Sales Solutions for only 6 months and my impression is that role I was hired for was not clearly defined as I had a lot of free time and the responsibilities were not challenging enough. Company works with some amazing brands and most of my colleagues were really nice people but most of times I felt as an outsider as I rarely felt I was part of the team. Management was very good and supportive but worked in a different office in Swindon so had very little face to face catch ups or meetings.
Pros
A few perks but were tied to job performance, good location
Cons
Lack of
Lack of Progression Offered
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) –  North East16 August 2018
This company does not take advantage of its hugely talented sales force. It has a tick-box culture which is appealing only to those who have no desire to progress and think 'outside the box'.
Staff are not taken care of; bonuses not paid if more than one (unpaid) sick day is taken.
The people themselves are great and the business has some good contracts. However, what they achieve in black and white is very different to that of reality.
Pros
Great team of staff.
Cons
No autonomy
Interesting but no Work/Life Balance
Field Operations Executive (Current Employee) –  Thame, Oxfordshire8 February 2018
A Fantastic Job and you always feel like you have done a very hard days work. However their is no Work Life Balance and you are expected to complete all work within unrealistic time frames and work the hours to do this.
Pros
Fun, Hard Work and Taxing.
Cons
Long Hours, Little Benefits and Unrealistic Expecatations.
comfortable, fun, friendly, porductive
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Thame13 June 2017
Honestly one of the best places you could work. Surrounded with amazing and friendly people. Work is enjoyable and you will always be busy, very hard to get bored. Typical work day would be fun, call over 100 people. You would repeat the same thing everyday, but will also learn something new. Breaks are good and spaced out perfectly according to your working hours.
Pros
friendly to all new comers
this is a good company

Review Summary*

Your Review*
Good work environment
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Thame, Oxfordshire26 March 2017
Good work environment and atmosphere.
The directors have direct communication with the team and strong working relationships are established.
The dress code is relaxed
Pros
Environment
Cons
Salary
Good Product
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk23 January 2017
Area changed from job offer - not well managed regarding this - my area suddenly became 900 miles per week, Enjoyed the product/client but didnt feel it was run properly
Close knit
Recruitment Assistant (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Thame, ENG13 April 2015
I was only there for a few weeks and I don't think I had enough of an impression to make a review. The people seemed nice and there was a relaxed feel to the place.
Banging Olufsen
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Thame, ENG4 January 2015
I was hand picked to promote Banging Olufsen headphones, I was sent to different electrical stores talking to managers and getting a slot in the store over Xmas 2013.
Everything was set up so my visits only lasted an hour, after the visit I had to report back to management to provide feedback,I learnt how to promote myself and market the product giving clear explanations.
Cons
One Hour Per Week
A Busy but Fun Workplace, all team members work well together
Recruitment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thame10 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed my time as a Recruitment Supervisor

My role involved the management of the Recruitment team, ensuring all tactical and contract activities were filled within the agreed timescales with the correct profile of applicants.
Pros
Good Team Enviroment