Fexco Employee Reviews

Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killorglin, County Kerry13 September 2017
Great company to work for although some departments are more more stressful than others. Has some great people in management that are there to help if required. Can be difficult to progress if you are seen as valuable in the position you hold.
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
Hard to progress
a typical day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cahersiveen, County Kerry16 August 2017
answer the phone
take a break and repeat
you understand how to work alone and how to work as part of a team and hard work pays off. .
Pros
free food
Cons
location
enjoyable workplace
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Killorglin, County Kerry6 June 2016
I enjoyed my time at fexco I gained experience there. I learned about time management getting my work done and handed back on time. My co workers were very helpful and were always available if I needed any help.
Pros
work was enjoyable
Great Company
Legal Assistant / PA (Former Employee) –  Killorglin, KY11 January 2016
Great company;

From 9 to 5:30 pm;

Great management;

Excellent co-workers;

Lots of activities, like trips to Dublin, challenges between departments, etc.
Pros
Free toast, coffee, tea.
Invaluable customer service experience in a call centre environment where teamwork is highly valued
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Kerry, WLS1 October 2014
My role here mostly involves administration & from time to time making outbound calls & taking inbound calls. We deal with a variety of people & I have gained a lot of knowledge as well as customer service skills & techniques. The call centre is open plan which allows for communication between my co-workers & I where necessary & we all help each other out when we can.
High pressure job with weekly targets
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Cahersiveen, Co.Kerry, Ireland29 January 2014
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Taking financial payments as well as complying with strict data protection regulations
• Having a wide knowledge of websites
• Highly efficient computer skills
• Being able to listen to a customer and understand a situation with minimal complications
• Having the ability to follow up on certain cases e.g. customer awaiting a refund
Busy Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killorglin Kerry10 January 2014
A typical day at work would reuire you would log into your phone and computer, check your emails and any work that needs to be worked on from previous days. Then when your shift starts get ready to take calls as they come in straight away into your phone. On average i would answer about 50 calls on a quiet day and up to 80 if busy. It is a customer service call center so we were dealing with all quieres the customer had, it was for an utilities company. From working here for 18 months i gained great customer service skills have become more emphathatic and also become very punctual and like to see a job done to perfection. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who were irate or upset but adequate training was provided. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help others.
Friendly enviornment with its own community. Excellant place of work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cill Orglan, KY3 August 2013
An amazing company to work for with a family atmosphere. Great personal learning and upskilling. Very professional and prganized company