Ferryfast Produce

Ferryfast Produce Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Bad place to work
I would not recommend Ferryfast to anyone with the family, management doesnt understand this, when my son has been sick couple of times and I had to stay at home look after him, my manager bullied me over the phone, absolutely unprofessional behaviour!
Avoid this place!
people unwilling to work
each day tends to start slowly, with pace and workload increasing to levels where the staff cant cope. Only a small fraction of the staff work to their abilities with many using any opportunity to waist more time and do as little as possible, this is extremely frustrating especially as this only leads to extraordinary long shifts ranging from 14 to 16 hours. There is a certain lack of management and supervision which allows other staff to slack and making it unbearable for other that do give it their all. I have built strong relationships with many colleagues and supervisors and we do at times have a good lough. I have put many suggestions forward to make the working environment more efficient but this has not been taken any notice off.
Pros
job security
Cons
long and boring days
even thou the job wasnt for me, others have been there for years. i made some great friends, i even tried to learn lithiueian, but that didnt go well, but was fun trying at lunch time with friends.
Pros
training of ppt was usefull, trained by supervisores that know what you need to know.
Cons
very long hours 1 week, but the next week very short hours, due 2 having that friday off.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferryfast Produce. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7