Ferrero

Ferrero Employee Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews
It was very hard work, and very fast paced. Had to spend a lot of time away from home, but loved the job and the people who worked there.

Would definitely recommend working for them.
Under appreciated, the communication is poor making life more difficult.
It's now a completely different place to work than it was before.

It could improve and i hope it will.
Great people who work hard and care deeply about their products, brands and stakeholders. Quite a centralised business with most markets implementing strategies agreed at HQ.
Pros: great brands to put on your CV

Cons: micro management, salary below average, toxic work place
Overall Thorntons are a pleasant company to work for, they truly engage with their employees and help them in any way they can. The pay is really good, and holiday/ bank holiday benefits are really good too.
Pros
Pay is great!
Cons
Long shifts, not that busy unless its christmas or easter
Fantastic luxury Brand.
Loved using my creative side doing Fantastic WOW displays in store and putting the Midas touch of Luxury around for customers to buy!

Driving impact the wow factor!

Very busy! Days working and driving the Brands.

What i learnt about working for Ferrero was my Displays always sold out fast, as i would get managers ordering more stock to refill supply and demand.

The most enjoyable part is watching people faces / wanting a bit off luxury .
Pros
Fantastic Luxury brand
Cons
Not to be over priced!
Ferrero is a fantastic place to work, great core values throughout the company and fantastic support offered to employees. I thoroughly enjoyed the role i was in.
Pros
Staff discount
Management are great, it is an exciting place to work- full of ideas and always staying on top of things, providing great customer care and products globally.
Great Brand & Portfolio up-selling to Hotels & Coffee Shops
Pure New Business Role.Planning and delivering sessional & annual business targets in London territory and working to company targets to deliver and exceed annual business targets.
Pros
Samples
Cons
Poor management with no direction or leadership. employees are not given full access to benefits.

The brands are very good, it is a shame that the Field Sales Team are not given more support to market them
Ferrero is a top business to work for with exciting changes coming thicker and faster than ever. Working here provides a hectic lifestyle with plenty of exposure to the kind of developments that most enterprising people dream of (such as the recent $2.8bn acq of Nestle's US brands). There is opportunity to get involved in everything if you have the stamina, energy and drive.
Pros
Company prospects, offices and remuneration
Cons
Longer hours and office location (Greenford)
I found this an excellent training ground in FMCG. I had lots of opportunity for progression and had a lot of fun selling very strong brands. The culture was excellent during my time there, very professional.
Ótima empresa. Somente deixa a desejar em parte da gerência muitas vezes inexperiente.
Ferrero is a great company.

I was given a lot of responsibility for an intern, such as managing all sample activity and campaigns.

I also worked on sales aids and brochures for the sales team.
Worked here on a part time basis only and although I enjoyed my time working there it was a basic sort of job which was a springboard to better things.
It is a very busy environment, all the teams work well together , Management of projects is the hardest part of the role, meeting deadlines can be made difficult by Sales team not advising volumes and confiming activities on time

The most enjoyable part of the role is the interaction with other teams, pulling a project together especially new product launches
Pros
good benefits, flexible working
Cons
Not identifying people that bring morale down and suited in the teams
My typical day at work would vary day to day. I could work from home planning and preparing the weeks ahead, meetings etc or could be in the field coaching and developing a team of field executives and territory managers. I have learned a great deal over the last 4+ years about all the Grocery Multiples, how they operate and down to store level systems etc. I have been educated broadly in the FMCG market. My management skills have developed and I have had great success in coaching and developing field executives and territory managers and progressing them into other roles. I have respect for my co-workers and have alot of interaction with them, as I do senior management as my role is diverse as to who I report to. The hardest part of my job role is the area it is situated, to where I reside, as it is not too easy to carry out an audit or store check at very short notice as the nearest territory managers area is 85 miles away. The most enjoyable part of my role is to see my team develop and progress within their role and to teach new skills with them. I gain alot of satisfaction from coaching and developing the team, but also enjoy the sales aspect of my job role and seeing the end result/goal.
Pros
lunch allowance, fully expensed car
Cons
long hours, not a great work life balance