FELSTED SCHOOL Employee Reviews

great place to work
Design & Technology Technician (Former Employee) –  Felsted, Essex16 May 2018
i enjoyed my time at felsted school.
working with kids is so rewarding.
i really enjoyed maintaining the equipment
and fixing. i also learned how to use different cnc machines
Pros
free lunch term time only
Excellent
Casual Waitress (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, Essex4 May 2018
This job is perfect for anyone. It would be brilliant for someone who would like to earn extra money on top of another job or if you are a student looking for flexible hours. All staff are friendly and approachable and it is a pleasure to work with them.
Pros
free lunch
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Felsted, Essex3 January 2018
Having worked for Felsted for several years, there is a real community feel to ensuring every student achieves his/her very best across all subjects and extra curricular activities. The management team feel very passionate about the Schools aims and ethos and those in leadership continue to ensure there is excellent employee engagement

Overall a great place to work with excellent benefits.
Pros
Free gym, lunch, retail discounts and opportunities to be really involved within the Felsted School Community
Cons
Hours are Monday to Saturday during term-time
Productive and an enjoyable experience
Gym Assistant (Former Employee) –  Felsted9 November 2017
As I only volunteered there for 2 weeks as part of my work experience with my school I can't give an experienced review. However, I thoroughly enjoyed volunteering.

I worked with one class for the two weeks I was there, and I was able to help out in class and observe how the teacher dealt with misbehaviour. This allowed me to develop more communicative skills, and patience.

The staff themselves, were friendly, chatty and welcoming. I helped set out the days activities and prepare teachers for the working day ahead. I was able to bond with the children and ended up with several drawings at the end of the two weeks.
Pros
Gained new communication skills
Cons
Some children can provide challenges, but I learned how to use patience to understand how to deal with it
Good part time job
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Felsted School5 September 2014
I lifeguarded at Felsted when i was studying my a-levels. The pay was great, and gave me some time away from the work place when needed.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Lack of management