Felinesoft

Felinesoft Employee Reviews

The Felinesoft directors set a wonderful tone for the whole company with their sense of humour, intelligence and understanding of what's important for people. Due their all-embracing humane approach, the company is a really nice place to work with warn and intelligent people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Recruitment in the tech sector is tough going, and competition is fierce, but Felinesoft does stand out from the crowd in terms of having a genuinely nice work culture.
Pros
Flexible working, no politics
Cons
Tight deadlines
Great place to work with nice people that care about the way code is written. Their challenges as with any company but they look to fix them by listening to team members and understanding what the challenges are. Always look to use the latest software and tools to gain an advantage in the mark and keep development skills at the forefront. Great centeral location to work as well
Pros
Intresting work
Cons
Their is always lots to do
I've worked at Felinesoft for 9 years now and my role has changed and evolved during that time. They have given me training in my new role and I've had great opportunities to put that into practice. They have given me a lot of responsibilities and I have a lot of freedom to use my own judgement, which is something I enjoy. I'm not in a technical role myself, I'm on the office support side of things and I love working here. The staff are lovely and the management are excellent- sure they aren't perfect but their heart is definitely in the right place and they are always striving to do things better, which is really important. The company has grown from about 10 to 35 people since I started, and we've moved offices a few times. We're in a good place now, both office-location wise and process-wise to grow a bit more now and I'm excited to be part of that.
Pros
Free staff events, flexible working, close to Temple Meads & Shops at Cabot Circus
Felinesoft is one of the friendliest and accepting companies I have ever worked for. I really feel that they nurture and care for us as staff members, and are very keen on progressing people’s skillsets. We’ve created a great team within the office and I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day!
Pros
Progressive, learning culture, friendly, relaxed, family friendly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Felinesoft?
  1. Employee reviews