FDM Group Employee Review

Best and worst place I have worked all wrapped in to one
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London7 December 2016
Great culture of work hard play hard. This business is somewhat like a cult and I dont say that as a negative. I've never had so much fun as when I worked at FDM. Sadly the management rule by fear and each day when entering work is one of wondering whether you will have a job at the end of it. There is clear favouritsm towards a certain team of employees.
Pros
culture, fun, work hard play hard, great commission
Cons
management

Other FDM Group Employee Reviews

Client cover up in the lines of ABUSE
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London3 July 2019
They need to protect employees, stop using people like pawns, it's inhuman and unethical. Bunch of Hypocrites. Useless excuse of a company that promotes abuse.
Pros
No pros as far as I can tell it's a waste of time.
Cons
-They don't care about their employees, you report abuse and they cover up for the client and falsely accuse you, and dismiss you with no evidence. - They took 5 months to plot the dismissal, due to lack of evidence of allegations they were trying to pin on me, as a way to cover up for the client. - They try to buy you out, for your silence. - They don't pay good salaries.
Don’t work here
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow3 July 2019
wouldn’t recommend the graduate scheme be pretty much forced to stay for the 2 years or get hit with the training fees left to pay off in the 20k area
Pros
Cons
company and pay itself