FDM Group Employee Review

Great if you're desperate
Consultant (Current Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London24 June 2017
Training was awful and did nothing to prepare myself or my colleagues for actual placements.
Sales will treat you like a product and if you have one bad interview then consider yourself blacklisted. No attempt will be made to correct the problem, you probably won't even get feedback. Sales will just stop contacting you entirely.
HR are unfriendly and either unwilling or unable to help with any issues.Essentially if you have a problem, good luck.
FDM culture can be described in one word as toxic. I can't think of a better way to describe the vibe I get every time I walk into the office.
Salary is awful for the first two years. Working in an investment bank and earning 21k is completely unreasonable, especially when the client is paying FDM at least three times more than that.

Positives are that you get a foot in the door with clients that you might not have applying on your own, so from that perspective it's great for a new graduate. But honestly, only use it as a last resort.

Other FDM Group Employee Reviews

Client cover up in the lines of ABUSE
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London3 July 2019
They need to protect employees, stop using people like pawns, it's inhuman and unethical. Bunch of Hypocrites. Useless excuse of a company that promotes abuse.
Pros
No pros as far as I can tell it's a waste of time.
Cons
-They don't care about their employees, you report abuse and they cover up for the client and falsely accuse you, and dismiss you with no evidence. - They took 5 months to plot the dismissal, due to lack of evidence of allegations they were trying to pin on me, as a way to cover up for the client. - They try to buy you out, for your silence. - They don't pay good salaries.
Don’t work here
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow3 July 2019
wouldn’t recommend the graduate scheme be pretty much forced to stay for the 2 years or get hit with the training fees left to pay off in the 20k area
Pros
Cons
company and pay itself