FDM Group Employee Review

Lots of Learning
Risk, Regulation and Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London16 January 2017
The work life at FDM is great as everyone is a graduate around you. During my time there I managed to establish many connections with people and learn a lot of new skills. I learnt SQL, excel with VBA and finally risk, regulation and compliance analysis.

Other FDM Group Employee Reviews

Client cover up in the lines of ABUSE
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London3 July 2019
They need to protect employees, stop using people like pawns, it's inhuman and unethical. Bunch of Hypocrites. Useless excuse of a company that promotes abuse.
Pros
No pros as far as I can tell it's a waste of time.
Cons
-They don't care about their employees, you report abuse and they cover up for the client and falsely accuse you, and dismiss you with no evidence. - They took 5 months to plot the dismissal, due to lack of evidence of allegations they were trying to pin on me, as a way to cover up for the client. - They try to buy you out, for your silence. - They don't pay good salaries.
Don’t work here
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow3 July 2019
wouldn’t recommend the graduate scheme be pretty much forced to stay for the 2 years or get hit with the training fees left to pay off in the 20k area
Pros
Cons
company and pay itself