FDM Group Employee Review

A good gateway into IT
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Northwich17 June 2019
For me, FDM has had a positive impact upon my career. The training provided is valuable and I would say that everyone who leaves, does so further along than they were before.

My placement was mostly positive though and gave good experience. Others who were placed though had even more positive experiences, and once you've been placed once, you are a valuable asset.
Pros
A good gateway into a career in IT
Cons
When they say geographically flexible - they MEAN it

Other FDM Group Employee Reviews

Client cover up in the lines of ABUSE
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London3 July 2019
They need to protect employees, stop using people like pawns, it's inhuman and unethical. Bunch of Hypocrites. Useless excuse of a company that promotes abuse.
Pros
No pros as far as I can tell it's a waste of time.
Cons
-They don't care about their employees, you report abuse and they cover up for the client and falsely accuse you, and dismiss you with no evidence. - They took 5 months to plot the dismissal, due to lack of evidence of allegations they were trying to pin on me, as a way to cover up for the client. - They try to buy you out, for your silence. - They don't pay good salaries.
Don’t work here
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow3 July 2019
wouldn’t recommend the graduate scheme be pretty much forced to stay for the 2 years or get hit with the training fees left to pay off in the 20k area
Pros
Cons
company and pay itself