FDM Group Employee Review

Great provided you have no preference regarding where you work.
Software Development Trainee (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire12 April 2017
- Great if you have no preference regarding where you work.
- Not so great if you have any preferences whatsoever.
- The training you receive is usually of very high standard.
- Only travel costs paid during entire time at FDM until you start your first placement, so wages are nil.
- Hours required to be in the office during training at 8:45 to 5:30.
- Finding a placement is not very well organised, which on multiple occasions led to me finding out I had an interview in a different city late at night outside work hours for the following day.
- The company only placed 25% of our intake before the 90 days were up.

Other FDM Group Employee Reviews

Client cover up in the lines of ABUSE
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London3 July 2019
They need to protect employees, stop using people like pawns, it's inhuman and unethical. Bunch of Hypocrites. Useless excuse of a company that promotes abuse.
Pros
No pros as far as I can tell it's a waste of time.
Cons
-They don't care about their employees, you report abuse and they cover up for the client and falsely accuse you, and dismiss you with no evidence. - They took 5 months to plot the dismissal, due to lack of evidence of allegations they were trying to pin on me, as a way to cover up for the client. - They try to buy you out, for your silence. - They don't pay good salaries.
Don’t work here
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow3 July 2019
wouldn’t recommend the graduate scheme be pretty much forced to stay for the 2 years or get hit with the training fees left to pay off in the 20k area
Pros
Cons
company and pay itself