FDM Group Employee Review

FDM Recruiter
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Leeds18 September 2017
I have enjoyed myself at FDM but the ability to progress and advance is very limited. It would be fair to say that I was mismanaged and had the misfortune of receiving a minor number of appraisals during my time there.

Other FDM Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  London26 August 2019
Through the QConsult Programme, run by the Queen Mary University, I and four fellow students formed a team and were employed by the FDM group. The FDM Group recruits university graduates, returners to work and ex-forces to become consultants for their clients. Our task was to figure out the most efficient ways of marketing the company’s services in London, with a focus on the Tower Hamlets borough. This involved researching different marketing strategies, through methods such as radio, newspapers, online promotion, posters and spreading leaflets. All our research and recommendations were put together in a PowerPoint presentation that we displayed to the board of directors of the FDM Group.

This was a great opportunity to work in a close-knit and diversely specialised team, to form new friendships, and to see the commercial reality of a business by contributing to the way in which it attracts its clients and promotes its services.
Not the worst place but also not the best
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Leeds3 August 2019
The team, office, location and day to day life is good. easy job but can be very boring and repetitive.
Poor management who fail to motivate or inspire the team which causes a lack of achievement.
Not much career progression unless you want to move into sales which is all they really care about. Staff turnover across the country is very high.
Lots of objections as the programme/role you are offering is not the most desirable.