Do your research. The tests they give you aren't easy but they are better than most in that they will give you all the materials you require to pass them rather than relying on prior knowledge.
In the interviews, be friendly but professional. They want you to have a wider interest in IT so think about what motivates you and you should be fine.
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at FDM Group?2 people answered
- What is the criteria for trainee software analyst that you are looking,as I'm a Dental graduate and …2 people answered
- Is the placement done in the training academy location or is there a high possibility we would have …2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at FDM Group?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make FDM Group a better place to work?One person answered
- For the ' Getting Back to Business Programme', what if you do not land a client? Will they pay you a…One person answered
- Is the placement done in trainee location or do we need to relocate for sure after the training?One person answered
- If you were to leave FDM Group, what would be the reason?