For someone going into the developer stream, provided you're able to show your ability to learn you should be fine. A passion for IT is important and if you can demonstrate this in the interview process you won't have many issues.
There is no such criteria, you'll be assessed as part of your application, if you pass they'll check your scores to see if you're worthy of doing the software development course. If not you'll either not be offered a place or you'll be offered another course / stream
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at FDM Group?2 people answered
- Is the placement done in the training academy location or is there a high possibility we would have …2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at FDM Group?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make FDM Group a better place to work?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at FDM Group?One person answered
- For the ' Getting Back to Business Programme', what if you do not land a client? Will they pay you a…One person answered
- Is the placement done in trainee location or do we need to relocate for sure after the training?One person answered
- If you were to leave FDM Group, what would be the reason?