Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews

United Kingdom467 reviews
It is a fast paced job but it’s enjoyable, the management is spot on they care about your wellbeing and support you till the end. Training is spot on as well if you’re unsure of something they will ring you and explain the procedures.
Pros
Money
Cons
Long drive back home
I just started to work with this company ...so I know them from some friend which is working for them and he told me to kove from my company to his company cuz it’s much better so will see how’s gonna be
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
10 hours
Starting work at 10 a clock then driving 30 minutes to the first destination , then delivering parcels for another 7 hours , then returning to the station , then gowing home . In the next day repeat .
Pros
frendly place
Cons
Long rutes
The FDL company is serious and in the future you will be able to have a secure job where you can support yourself and even your family are really happy to work for the FDL company.
Cons
Normaly
Great company to work for they are willing to work around your lifestyle, Great pay and an amazing team. They can provide a rental van at your cost with no upfront cost if you do not own one and the price is fair compared to other companies.
Pros
Van, fuel card, flexible, self-employed.
Fast Despatch Logistic LTD is a company that respects employees, supports them and teaches them how to proceed at work.
A working day at fast despatch logistic ltd, it is a normal day in my life because it is very easy and very safe.
Pros
I have insured transport.
Cons
I’ve been with Fast Despatch for just over a month. So far so good. I’ve had no major issues and any minor issues I’ve had have been rectified with management quickly. Overall it’s really enjoyable if you enjoy a face to face role and enjoy a fast paced job
An attractive job that makes you happy to work both on your own and in a team.
IT has a very open managerial framework from a social Point view. They are always open to help their teams in successfully performing their tasks and everyone to return home with The though that another day has passed with a good job.
Pros
Great payments
Cons
I don't know any cons.
My job at FDL is great, each day is different and rewarding and would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for work or a change in career to try these guys first. Could not be more happy.
Pros
Great pay, excellent support, fun job!
Been working here for over a year now and it is an amazing place to work. Other courier drivers are friendly and the depot are always there to help when you need it.
Pros
Help always available
Cons
N/a
I have been working with them for a while now and I'll say I am satisfied. The managers I have had were and are serious. Happy with the routes too and working hours.
Pros
Flexibile
Cons
Van cost
If you wish to make good money in a great environment and with a fantastic team, this is the best place! Awesome family and great opportunities for everyone!
Im here from about 6 years, great company with great staff. I will recomande this company to everyone. 🏆 🎖 🏅 🏎 .
Great team , great job ... don’t think to much , enjoy us !!! Great sincronization , great peoples , everything is peaceful ! !! Good communication ,
A very nice environment, good management, very helpful colleagues and you can make your on schedule. You will get help in any situations, from managers and colleagues, just ask for it.
Pros
Flexibility
I work here 4months so far. And I cannot imagine another place where I can work for. Fair Money, great manager, not boring job. Everybody are nice and helpful.
Pros
Earnings
Cons
It's been more then a year, I'm with Fast Despatch and obviously I'm still here! What I'm trying to say is, there is a reason for each and every one to try new things in life, well I've found mine long time ago and I liked it !!!
I been working with this company from June 2019 and still working guys in depot office are great to work for when ever you need help they are there for example i had family death i had picked the rout up i was in middle off it i ranged up and they help out they are very professional and good paid
FDL is a great company to work for. There are a lot of drivers you can expect help from if you need and management team is always right behind you and happy to help. I’ve never been left on my own to solve a faced problem during my time!
Pros
Fun place of work
Cons
Weather
Good management
Positive energy

Helpful management

Fair enough people around me

Feel respectful from the management

I learn everyday something and that helps me to improve my skills.
Pros
Feels happy going to work
Cons
Good place to work for
I felt amazing working in company, helping the UK Community to go through that challenging time.
My On Site Manager helps me during my day of work and I feel appreciated most of the time.