FARRER & Co

FARRER & Co Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Good experience and company to work for.

I have no complaints.

Would recommend for others to apply.

Good management and room to progress.

Offers flexible hours
Pros
good roles
Cons
The company is great. Everyone was very nice and eager to help a newcomer. The work-life balance is something that they consider themselves to be proud of: more than once I was told to go home when staying an extra 15min to finish a task. However, for me, it wasn't quick paced enough, with very few interesting tasks and a lot of time with no task at all.
Farrer & Co are a fantastic company and offer their employees many training courses to improve upon the skills we already have as legal secretaries. All members of staff are extremely friendly.
Pros
Offer training to improve on skills
Cons
Working from home not an option for secreteries
A lovely firm to work at which has a rich history and a culture of professional excellence.

As Marketing Systems Manager I had responsibility for delivering the maximum benefit for the Firm and users from the marketing intelligence systems, which include the InterAction CRM Database, Digital Marketing (Website and e-Marketing) and Marketing Intelligence and reporting capabilities.

The most enjoyable part of the position was managing from start to end the Invitation to Tender process for a new web agency.

The collegiate atmosphere is fantastic and there is an emphasis of building the strongest possible team.
Pros
Culture of professional excellence and support
Good company, good staff and work ethics. Management good, co-workers excellent. Sometimes long hours but a most enjoyable job
Pros
Good pay and benefits