Farmfoods Ltd Employee Review

View all Farmfoods Ltd reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Accrington, Lancashire2 September 2019
Overall, working at Farmfoods was productive. A typical day would include stacking shelves, cleaning out freezers and filling them with new stock and serving customers at the til.

The hardest part of the job was mainly cleaning out the freezers, as the gloves don't really help and the cutting knives for the cardboard boxes break easily so would often have to rip them open with our hands. Usually going home with painful blisters.

The colleagues created a fun environment to work in. Really friendly and fun.

Other Farmfoods Ltd Employee Reviews

No work/life balance
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire17 November 2019
No work/ life balance, workers and some management are bullies and the pay is terrible, you get more on the dole. The bullying didn’t happen to me but i witnessed it a lot and management would just laugh a long. Would not recommend.
loved the job but it’s not worth it for the pay at all
Retail Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Uttoxeter, Staffordshire17 November 2019
Management were great but it’s so gossipy, workers are nasty and intimidating without any repercussions. I have had some good experience, but the wage IS NOT acceptable, Im young but six pound is beyond a joke. I’ve been trying to save but just getting to work costs A LOT and I’m sure it’s below minimum. I’ve met a good few people through the job and I’ve been here nearly a year but I don’t think I’ll stay any longer. I can’t improve my life in other areas with this wage and I can’t put up with some of the people I have to be around

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farmfoods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8