Farmfoods Ltd Employee Review

View all Farmfoods Ltd reviews

This place ENTIRELY depends on management.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Eaton10 September 2019
I had a lot of issues working here, but all of them was ONLY because of my last manager when I was working there. And that's because he didn't care about anything other than pleasing his superiors. He would shout, yell and get on your nerves for even facing something the wrong way. Most staff aren't like this, but one rotten apple as they say.

Other Farmfoods Ltd Employee Reviews

Absolute rubbish
Supervisor/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tamworth13 November 2019
Your expected to work loads of hours and do everything, stop shoplifters risk your own health and wellbeing whilst you have to do more hours if you don't do this and get told off. Management are rubbish talk about you behind your back and act all nice to your face. The pay if your lucky you will get paid weekly I went weeks without the correct pay or getting paid . wouldn't recommend at all.
100 mph at all times
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire12 November 2019
The days are long and 100 mph. Dealing with orders, customers, stock management and anything else that occurs. The management only look at the figures and judge the business solely on the numbers. They cut hours over the phone and don't ask for business updates to ascertain the ups and downs in trends,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farmfoods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8