Farmfoods Ltd Employee Review

View all Farmfoods Ltd reviews

Supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow5 September 2019
Rushed training, no time for breaks if in a management position and a negative energy from other employees. Most of the staff where stressed and unhappy.

Lasted only a couple of months.

Other Farmfoods Ltd Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Customer assistant (Former Employee) –  Hillington8 November 2019
There are no words strong enough to describe how bad this place is to work for. Only one person (me) on the tills at a time but still expected to put out as much stock as the person who's not on tills, there was no till rotation so I could get a chance to just work stock. Was constently being told I'm not doing enough. Eventually went off with Stress. I could go on but heed my warning and stay clear
Lovely staff to work with, poor higher managment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen28 October 2019
Lovely staff to work with, management good although dont always work around you like they state to help you with any shifts to fit in around times u may not be able to work due to childcare etcbut expect you to work round them to help them out. Expect you to do at sometimes the least 20+hrs over your weekly contract and give you no thanks for it, change shifts last minute without even asking or advising you first!. Always want to take everything they can from you but never give anything back. And whatever you do for them is never good enough.
As for the higher managment (areas) they can do store visits without even acknowledging any staff members the pass on the shoploor, I find this rude and a total lack of respect shown to all employees.
Pros
Cons
Loose all family time and social life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farmfoods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8