The interview process for the majority of our positions is simple. The first step is to complete an online application form which will then be sent to the hiring manager for review. If your application is shortlisted you will normally be contacted by telephone to arrange an interview. Interviews for positions in our shops are normally held by the Shop and or Area Manager and will be focused around your personal qualities such as friendliness, communication skills and how you will work as part of the team. You can usually expect to hear the outcome of your interview within 7 days.
6 November 2018
Not sure about now but for me I knew a friend that already worked there so that helped get the job
Quick 15 minute interview to determine your personality not your grades.
There is a pro forma you need to answer. It gives you scenarios and you then have to answer these questions which conclude whether you get an interview or not. 9 times out of 10, your cv attachment doesn't send, so you have to physically walk into the branch and hand your cv in. You will then be told in an email that you haven't been successful in your job application, or be contacted by phone to be offered the position.
I went there on a course through the jobcentre .
Hand in a CV.
Interview with manager
A phone call to tell you if your employed or not.
Have to apply on line through their website
By CV or through who you know
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Farmfoods Ltd?28 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Farmfoods?19 people answered
- How are the working hours at Farmfoods Ltd?Answered by Farmfoods Ltd
- What is the Farmfoods Ltd employee discount?Answered by Farmfoods Ltd
- What is the interview process like at Farmfoods Ltd?Answered by Farmfoods Ltd
- What would you suggest Farmfoods Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered
- Is farmfoods weekly pay or monthlyAnswered by Farmfoods Ltd
- Do you get Christmas holiday.Answered by Farmfoods Ltd
- Anyone know if thry drug test for the warehouse positions?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like?Answered by Farmfoods Ltd