Fantastic Services Employee Review

View all Fantastic Services reviews

Dynamic And Inspiring
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 November 2017
Fantastic Services gave me the opportunity to work and grow in a fast paced work environment.

The management supports and encourages even the boldest ideas. It's a perfect place for a young professional to learn and grow.

Every day here is proof that hard work does pay off and we do really create services people love.
Pros
fast paced work environment, ongoing training sessions, young and motivated colleagues

Other Fantastic Services Employee Reviews

Carpet cleaner
Carpet cleaner& hard floor cleaner (Former Employee) –  North London, Greater London2 October 2019
I left this company because they dont know how rtrat their employer and no enough salary for what i have done they took 50% of your salary plus charge you for admin fee too. They charge me £1600 for franchise which is not fair. They just wanted charge you for franchise without enough jobs. That was completely rubbish.
Dissappointed.
Waste of time and money
Handyman (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 July 2019
Worst company to work for.
They charge a lot for a franchise and you barley get anything. You make more money getting jobs through rated people of my builder.
They pay you £25per hour for handyman jobs and your lucky to get more than 3 hours a day.
Office support is rubbish. They don’t speak English and don’t care about helping you. Only care about making their life easy and finishing on time. They are in Bulgaria so don’t care about you
Management love to make new rules to get money from you. For example cancel a job due to vehicle issues. £40 fine. So if you have 3 jobs that day, that’s £120
Pros
Cons
Official response from Fantastic Services
10 July 2019

Hello

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Fantastic Services Franchise Model.
Good luck in your future endeavours, we hope you've found a better suited for you working environment.

Cheers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fantastic Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Fantastic Services Reviews by Location