Fantastic Services Employee Review

View all Fantastic Services reviews

Good staff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 February 2018
It was a pleasure for me to work at Fantastic services. Lovely athmosphere with very responsible and fun staff. Very comfortable time shifts ...........
Official response from Fantastic Services
31 May 2019

Тhank you for your feedback!

We are always happy to hear about the positive experience of our Franchisees. This shows us that we are on the right path of fulfilling our main goal - 360 degree happiness!

Good luck in all that comes your way in the future and we hope it goes well for you.

Other Fantastic Services Employee Reviews

Bad place to work
Previous Franchisee (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 November 2019
DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE MONEY!! When you attend the interview they make it look as you will earn thousands of ££ but when you start reality is completely different! They say that clients pay congestion & parking and you never see this money refunded. EVERY WEEK payments are wrong! You chase them and they say they will pay you the following week and still nothing! Not only they charge you for the franchise fee but they also take 50% commission and admin fees on a weekly basis!!
Manager are useless, when you have a problem you speak to them and they say they willl look into it but they never sort out the problem! Last thing they are based in Bulgaria so even if you want to go Head Office to complain you can't!
Carpet cleaner
Carpet cleaner& hard floor cleaner (Former Employee) –  North London, Greater London2 October 2019
I left this company because they dont know how rtrat their employer and no enough salary for what i have done they took 50% of your salary plus charge you for admin fee too. They charge me £1600 for franchise which is not fair. They just wanted charge you for franchise without enough jobs. That was completely rubbish.
Dissappointed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fantastic Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Fantastic Services Reviews by Location