Fantastic Services Employee Review

View all Fantastic Services reviews

Amazing Colleagues and Management
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 November 2017
Start working in this company was one of my best decisions. Fantastic Services gives its employees a calm and peaceful environment to work and meet you with other great minds in your work field. The young colleagues and managers that surround you make you feel great. The company benefits are outstanding - fresh fruits every day, a company gym for all, playgrounds with available electronic/board games, as well a library full of business literature. The best part of my job is that I am connected with all different stakeholders in the company, which makes the work very dynamic.
Happy to work here.
Pros
free fruits, company gym, chill zones (playgrounds), company library, lots of trainings

Other Fantastic Services Employee Reviews

Carpet cleaner
Carpet cleaner& hard floor cleaner (Former Employee) –  North London, Greater London2 October 2019
I left this company because they dont know how rtrat their employer and no enough salary for what i have done they took 50% of your salary plus charge you for admin fee too. They charge me £1600 for franchise which is not fair. They just wanted charge you for franchise without enough jobs. That was completely rubbish.
Dissappointed.
Waste of time and money
Handyman (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 July 2019
Worst company to work for.
They charge a lot for a franchise and you barley get anything. You make more money getting jobs through rated people of my builder.
They pay you £25per hour for handyman jobs and your lucky to get more than 3 hours a day.
Office support is rubbish. They don’t speak English and don’t care about helping you. Only care about making their life easy and finishing on time. They are in Bulgaria so don’t care about you
Management love to make new rules to get money from you. For example cancel a job due to vehicle issues. £40 fine. So if you have 3 jobs that day, that’s £120
Pros
Cons
Official response from Fantastic Services
10 July 2019

Hello

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Fantastic Services Franchise Model.
Good luck in your future endeavours, we hope you've found a better suited for you working environment.

Cheers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fantastic Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Fantastic Services Reviews by Location