Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services Employee Reviews

United Kingdom25 reviews
I am happy with the work with fantastic cleaners but need extra work. Otherwise job is not hard I enjoy it.I am learning new things as I go with the convid 19 problem We are extra safe.
If you are jobseekers you are on the right place. The work was very nice. I liked this work. The work includes the ironing, cleaning the bathrooms, the kitchen, the bedrooms,change the sheets, wash dishes, empty the bins.That,s it.
Get you own van ...don't buy one of off them ....there only out to make money from .make sure you have got your own training before hand . I had 20 years .....
Pros
If you know what your doing and buy your own you do well
Cons
Its just a big con there out to make money for themselves
timing was flexible to travel different location and travelling was the the hardest part of the job .i learnt how to travel different locations.
Pros
time was flexible
Cons
different locations
Doing the job is fine, but the company takes too much of a cut and you have all the expenses. Any con is swallowed by you, they got all the pros. Unless you live in London and love working full day every day, I do not recommend at all.
Very bed relationship to contractors and subcontractors. Get money like franchise, after that doesn't care for giving jobs permanently.
Rubbish company, for everything penalties.

For their fault don't recognize,
Cons
Worst company ever, you pay for franchise and the idiot cancel your booking forcing you to take up. A task even after you previously declined the task with valid reasons
Pros
Don't work with them period.
Cons
They are criminals
If you are a knew graduate - this is the place to be. The environment is international and fast-paced. The working load is a lot, but you can learn a lot from your supervisors. The management team is awesome. The company has a great corporate culture - everyone there is "fantastic"!! The hardest part of the job is to keep smiling, during the whole day, even though you are exhausted. The colleagues are great - young, passionate and always willing to help out. It`s Fantastic!
DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE MONEY!! When you attend the interview they make it look as you will earn thousands of ££ but when you start reality is completely different! They say that clients pay congestion & parking and you never see this money refunded. EVERY WEEK payments are wrong! You chase them and they say they will pay you the following week and still nothing! Not only they charge you for the franchise fee but they also take 50% commission and admin fees on a weekly basis!!
Manager are useless, when you have a problem you speak to them and they say they willl look into it but they never sort out the problem! Last thing they are based in Bulgaria so even if you want to go Head Office to complain you can't!
I left this company because they dont know how rtrat their employer and no enough salary for what i have done they took 50% of your salary plus charge you for admin fee too. They charge me £1600 for franchise which is not fair. They just wanted charge you for franchise without enough jobs. That was completely rubbish.
Dissappointed.
Worst company to work for.
They charge a lot for a franchise and you barley get anything. You make more money getting jobs through rated people of my builder.

They pay you £25per hour for handyman jobs and your lucky to get more than 3 hours a day.

Office support is rubbish. They don’t speak English and don’t care about helping you. Only care about making their life easy and finishing on time. They are in Bulgaria so don’t care about you

Management love to make new rules to get money from you. For example cancel a job due to vehicle issues. £40 fine. So if you have 3 jobs that day, that’s £120
10 July 2019
Hello

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Fantastic Services Franchise Model.

Good luck in your future endeavours, we hope you've found a better suited for you working environment.

Cheers
we had started to doing End of tenancy cleaning, then stop that and moved to window cleaning both were un realistic. as there were too much cost, they take (50%) commission plus other intakes for equipment, and office support. Un realistic pay we had been ( no more then £200 pounds ) every week which is mad if your in London. these people guaranteed jobs for you ( 3/4 ) which pay (£ 30/ 70 ) per job.

PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY AS WE DID, WE HAD JOBS THAT PAID AS MORE THEN £4,000 A month and because of there promise that we would make more then £6.500. which they present is not true.

Dont become a slave.
Pros
na
Cons
na
10 July 2019
Hello

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate an honest opinion.

We are very sorry to hear that the pricing model of the franchise pack you've had with us did not meet your needs and expectations.

Our support team is available and will be happy to discuss the opportunities you still have with our company!

In any case we wish you all the best in all future endeavours!
I've worked with Fantastic Services for 2 years before moving overseas. In spite of a few organisational hiccups, I cannot say anything bad for the company. Franchise business is not an easy-peasy thing and it is definitely not for everyone. I don't know if I was just fortunate but I found my place in this business and managed to build a working team. Received great support from the company - training, office staff, management. The money depends on many things and mostly on personal management skills. For me, my time with Fantastic was a very useful and pleasant experience.
Тhank you for your feedback!

We are always happy to hear about the positive experience of our Franchisees. This shows us that we are on the right path of fulfilling our main goal - 360 degree happiness!

Good luck in all that comes your way in the future and we hope it goes well for you.
Went for the interview,outstanding potential of earnings,around £6000 a month with 2 jobs per day/6 days of the week
Provided me with the van and all the equipment needed which you have to pay monthly ,around £650 plus all the cleaning products

Did the training 2 days not payd and for the 3rd day i asked if i can on my own,earning money for the respective job and then i realized that it's an absolutely not making any money job for me and for all of us i think.First of all end of tenancy means you have to clean spotless a house or flat where most of the clients didn't bother to clean for years,my job was £182 worth,i spent 5 hours and a half doing it,me and my pro with some help from the quality control person sent by the company

Maths...£182 -40%(the company's fee for every job)-van rental and diesel around 10-15% left me with £75 pounds for me and my colleague to split for the 5,5 hours worked

They say be pacient,it's only at the start like this,you will earn money no worries,you will see with 2 jobs per day it will be different but believe me ..it will not be ok

Their fee is way to high and it doesn't let you any decent money for the hard work you are doing at the end of the day

Do not reccomend at all

All the office staff,been very helpful and every time there fo you and i have nothing to complain about,it's only the idea of franchising and how it works leaving you with no chances to earn money because of their fee,even if you will take 2 or 3 jobs a day,3.5 -5 hours each i bet you cannot go to work the third day,with all the stuff you need to bring at every job,all
 - more...
Pros
Office staff
Cons
Hard work for little money after all the expenses
30 May 2019
Hi and thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns.

We highly value both our customers and Franchisers feedback and rely on in to constantly improve the areas where you most need it.

Like with everything important in life, the start can be harder, but our team is always at your disposal to discuss the difficulties and offer support. We are very glad to hear that you appreciate the work of the office staff and will make sure to pass it to them

Rest assured that we are open for a discussion if you decide to contact us in person as we believe this is the way to resolve difficult situations.
really wonderfull company to work for.High recomended to work in this company.Full training given very helpfull people there.If I can would like to work with them again
Тhank you for your feedback!

i have big expiriance in cleaning ,i clean only 5 stars hotels ,i bih expencive house ,Birmingham ,and alot of another houses ,i have work for big people in London if you need any reference i can give you any time
Nice working atmosphere, a lot of chances to develop and learn new things.
You get to meet and work with a lot of different people, which is a huge plus.
Pros
Free coffee and fruits
Cons
Too Many people in 1 office
Very pleased with how helpfull the staff in the company are.
Тhank you for your feedback!

It was a pleasure for me to work at Fantastic services. Lovely athmosphere with very responsible and fun staff. Very comfortable time shifts ...........
Тhank you for your feedback!

I am working for this company for quite some time now. During my stay here I am constantly learning and improving thanks to the great colleagues and environment. The different situation I face every day helps me think outside of the box and be one step ahead of the problems so not only fixing them but mainly preventing them from happening again.

The business field makes your work dynamic because of the constant changing of the market environment. This leads to different challenges making it interesting and avoiding you going in a boring routine.
Pros
playgrounds, training, fruits and vegetables, company gym
I joined the company almost 3 years ago and from that moment until today I can honestly say that I am still passionate about my everyday work.
I have the opportunity to learn new things and develop my skills almost every day, both from the different trainings which are often organized and from my teammates.
Pros
trainings, fresh fruits, team buildings