Fantastic Services Employee Reviews

Carpet cleaner
Carpet cleaner& hard floor cleaner (Former Employee) –  North London, Greater London2 October 2019
I left this company because they dont know how rtrat their employer and no enough salary for what i have done they took 50% of your salary plus charge you for admin fee too. They charge me £1600 for franchise which is not fair. They just wanted charge you for franchise without enough jobs. That was completely rubbish.
Dissappointed.
Waste of time and money
Handyman (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 July 2019
Worst company to work for.
They charge a lot for a franchise and you barley get anything. You make more money getting jobs through rated people of my builder.
They pay you £25per hour for handyman jobs and your lucky to get more than 3 hours a day.
Office support is rubbish. They don’t speak English and don’t care about helping you. Only care about making their life easy and finishing on time. They are in Bulgaria so don’t care about you
Management love to make new rules to get money from you. For example cancel a job due to vehicle issues. £40 fine. So if you have 3 jobs that day, that’s £120
10 July 2019

Hello

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Fantastic Services Franchise Model.
Good luck in your future endeavours, we hope you've found a better suited for you working environment.

Cheers

Dont waste your time ( with this company).
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 June 2019
we had started to doing End of tenancy cleaning, then stop that and moved to window cleaning both were un realistic. as there were too much cost, they take (50%) commission plus other intakes for equipment, and office support. Un realistic pay we had been ( no more then £200 pounds ) every week which is mad if your in London. these people guaranteed jobs for you ( 3/4 ) which pay (£ 30/ 70 ) per job.

PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY AS WE DID, WE HAD JOBS THAT PAID AS MORE THEN £4,000 A month and because of there promise that we would make more then £6.500. which they present is not true.

Dont become a slave.
Pros
na
Cons
na
10 July 2019

Hello

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate an honest opinion.
We are very sorry to hear that the pricing model of the franchise pack you've had with us did not meet your needs and expectations.
Our support team is available and will be happy to discuss the opportunities you still have with our company!
In any case we wish you all the best in all future endeavours!

Reliable and responsive company but you cannot get near that money
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London22 May 2019
Went for the interview,outstanding potential of earnings,around £6000 a month with 2 jobs per day/6 days of the week
Provided me with the van and all the equipment needed which you have to pay monthly ,around £650 plus all the cleaning products
Did the training 2 days not payd and for the 3rd day i asked if i can on my own,earning money for the respective job and then i realized that it's an absolutely not making any money job for me and for all of us i think.First of all end of tenancy means you have to clean spotless a house or flat where most of the clients didn't bother to clean for years,my job was £182 worth,i spent 5 hours and a half doing it,me and my pro with some help from the quality control person sent by the company
Maths...£182 -40%(the company's fee for every job)-van rental and diesel around 10-15% left me with £75 pounds for me and my colleague to split for the 5,5 hours worked
They say be pacient,it's only at the start like this,you will earn money no worries,you will see with 2 jobs per day it will be different but believe me ..it will not be ok
Their fee is way to high and it doesn't let you any decent money for the hard work you are doing at the end of the day
Do not reccomend at all
All the office staff,been very helpful and every time there fo you and i have nothing to complain about,it's only the idea of franchising and how it works leaving you with no chances to earn money because of their fee,even if you will take 2 or 3 jobs a day,3.5 -5 hours each i bet you cannot go to work the third day,with all the stuff you need to bring at every job,all
  more... the ckeaning products ,vacuum ,carpet cleaner,steps...and most of the times no parking places
Think 5 times before you accept their offer
Pros
Office staff
Cons
Hard work for little money after all the expenses
30 May 2019

Hi and thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns.

We highly value both our customers and Franchisers feedback and rely on in to constantly improve the areas where you most need it.

Like with everything important in life, the start can be harder, but our team is always at your disposal to discuss the difficulties and offer support. We are very glad to hear that you appreciate the work of the office staff and will make sure to pass it to them

Rest assured that we are open for a discussion if you decide to contact us in person as we believe this is the way to resolve difficult situations.

job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Merseyside21 May 2019
really wonderfull company to work for.High recomended to work in this company.Full training given very helpfull people there.If I can would like to work with them again

Тhank you for your feedback!

We are always happy to hear about the positive experience of our Franchisees. This shows us that we are on the right path of fulfilling our main goal - 360 degree happiness!

Good luck in all that comes your way in the future and we hope it goes well for you.

cleaner
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  London26 January 2019
i have big expiriance in cleaning ,i clean only 5 stars hotels ,i bih expencive house ,Birmingham ,and alot of another houses ,i have work for big people in London if you need any reference i can give you any time
Productive and pleasant place
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 July 2018
Nice working atmosphere, a lot of chances to develop and learn new things.
You get to meet and work with a lot of different people, which is a huge plus.
Pros
Free coffee and fruits
Cons
Too Many people in 1 office
Very good communication
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greater London23 March 2018
Very pleased with how helpfull the staff in the company are.

Good staff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 February 2018
It was a pleasure for me to work at Fantastic services. Lovely athmosphere with very responsible and fun staff. Very comfortable time shifts ...........

Challenging
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London17 November 2017
I am working for this company for quite some time now. During my stay here I am constantly learning and improving thanks to the great colleagues and environment. The different situation I face every day helps me think outside of the box and be one step ahead of the problems so not only fixing them but mainly preventing them from happening again.

The business field makes your work dynamic because of the constant changing of the market environment. This leads to different challenges making it interesting and avoiding you going in a boring routine.
Pros
playgrounds, training, fruits and vegetables, company gym
Great work environment and colleagues
SEO Executive (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 November 2017
I joined the company almost 3 years ago and from that moment until today I can honestly say that I am still passionate about my everyday work.
I have the opportunity to learn new things and develop my skills almost every day, both from the different trainings which are often organized and from my teammates.
Pros
trainings, fresh fruits, team buildings
Amazing Colleagues and Management
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 November 2017
Start working in this company was one of my best decisions. Fantastic Services gives its employees a calm and peaceful environment to work and meet you with other great minds in your work field. The young colleagues and managers that surround you make you feel great. The company benefits are outstanding - fresh fruits every day, a company gym for all, playgrounds with available electronic/board games, as well a library full of business literature. The best part of my job is that I am connected with all different stakeholders in the company, which makes the work very dynamic.
Happy to work here.
Pros
free fruits, company gym, chill zones (playgrounds), company library, lots of trainings
Dynamic And Inspiring
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 November 2017
Fantastic Services gave me the opportunity to work and grow in a fast paced work environment.

The management supports and encourages even the boldest ideas. It's a perfect place for a young professional to learn and grow.

Every day here is proof that hard work does pay off and we do really create services people love.
Pros
fast paced work environment, ongoing training sessions, young and motivated colleagues
cleaning
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London1 November 2017
professional cleaning properties. specialist in kitchens. skills cleaning bathroom, rooms, cleaning gardens, offices, bar, hospitals, schools, after Builders, one off, makeovers.
I no wass happy woth this company
Fantastic Services (Former Employee) –  1 year9 October 2017
No enough hours and little money give me.Per week I do 30 hour and gor me this is not to much and I just want change them.That's is my risant for live
Pros
Cons
Little money