Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited
Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited Employee Review

Appalling management

18 July 2018
The job itself is amazing, BUT, it's by far the WORST company I have had the misfortune to work for. The management are a joke. If you stand up for yourself you are targeted. Favouritism and victimisation is rife. You're expected to work without a break and beyond your contracted working time. As for your health and mental wellbeing, forget it.
Pros
Helping people and making a difference to their lives
Cons
Management or lack of it
30 April 2020
Same role
This job works like an converybelt. One in. One out. People soon realise this after a month. I have left the company within 3 months. First thing you will notice that things never get done because you have one person dealing with 10 people. No point complaining because there is no head office to contact. They also plan your holidays. They will promise you things and never deliver. In order to get somewhere in this place. You will have to start brown nosing. They don't care about your complaints because someone else will take your place the next day if you leave. You are guaranteed to pass the 2 weeks training because they take on anyone and they are desperate to keep the contract with NHS. I mean anyone. No work ethics. The management was the major let down for me. They will also charge you for uniform even when you have returned it back when you leave the company. Be warned. They will also charge you for the course if you decide to leave within 2 years. I was charged nearly £600. This job is for someone which is desperate and resulting as a last resort. If you apply. 80% of the chance you will get the job. You will soon realise that you will be working with riff raff common people because as I said. They give this job to everyone!. As mentioned before. Its a waste of breath complaining. If this is not a warning. I wish you the best of luck. You must be desperate!
9 February 2020
They lied and promising but at the end cutting employees hours and 3 months in continue underpaid us.
No one would take responsibilities , so most of the staff ended up leaving the company as the quickly realised it is pointless to ask anyone for any issues .
22 December 2019
Same location
Poor management, just a number, no patient care whatsoever, awful place to work. Can work all day without a break, favouritism with drivers on older contracts who are on a lot more money. Corrupt from top to bottom.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2