Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited

Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Be warned keep away
long hours money is the say rate whatever you do

forget having a social life as shifts are 10 hours long and sometimes 12 hours. your work an average 45 hours week again flat rate.

Not forgetting overtime rate you guessed it flat rate yet again.

Dont expect good communication from management as there is none.

Ambulances are old and knackered be warned
Cons
With the potential to be a very rewarding job, Falck UK fails heavily on its leadership and communication. Avoid at all costs as not a caring company in any way.
Pros
Appreciative patients.
Cons
Too many to mention.
this has to be one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. patient care does not come into it from the control and management side . the only people who care are the drivers! this company will not take on complaints from drivers or concerns . employees confidentiality is non existent in this company and the way the control staff slate drivers to one and other is appalling . patients never picked up on time always late , patients wait for hours to get home , discharges are a huge problem ( just ask the nurses) at Telford and Shrewsbury. the control staff lie constantly to cover up there mistakes by blaming drivers ! so want my advise stay clear of this company , they make it sound like a great company to work for but trust me it's far from it . no respect for drivers at all
Pros
meet new people, helping others in need
Cons
too many to list, no breaks, lies, constant mess up in wages, no social life, long hours dont support single or working parents, i could go on
I've never worked for a company before that treats you so badly, from no meal breaks, poorly paid, lone drivers drive for 12 hours with no break,all staff paid at different rates, I could go on, work here at your peril there are multiple disputes and grievances going on, the staff turnover is massive.no shift allowances weather you work days or nights pay is the same.
Pros
The patients are lovely when they are not moaning because they are late
Cons
Long hours, no break, treated like rubbish
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2