Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited Employee Reviews

depression
Renal Dialysis Transport Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 April 2019
Do not work for this company they do not care for there staff and there they do not follow their own code of conduct in the work place or the laws of a work environment.
Pros
Cons
All thats bad or your worst experience in a work place this place serves you on a large tray
Professional ambulance service which provides a high quality of healthcare to its users
Clinical Team Leader (Former Employee) –  UK13 November 2018
A fast-moving company which values discipline and a good work ethic. A workplace culture of professionalism with a welcoming approach. Enjoyed managing staff although could be a challenge at times ensuring they adhered to their administrative duties.
Pros
Autonomy to build the team
Cons
Unsocial hours
Great people professional company
Now that would be telling (Current Employee) –  Twelvetrees Crescent, Bow, London E3 3JQ9 November 2018
There are a few downsides... as with any big company. However my experience with Falck has been extremely positive. The set up is so much more in depth and professional than other companies I've worked with. The drivers are amazing, the control team and planning are seriously hard working and the management are great support when needed. Brilliant company and working staff, I would recommend.
Pros
Good people, always expanding, incentives etc...
Cons
N/a
Dont bother all talk
ex driver (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, Shropshire9 November 2018
this has to be one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. patient care does not come into it from the control and management side . the only people who care are the drivers! this company will not take on complaints from drivers or concerns . employees confidentiality is non existent in this company and the way the control staff slate drivers to one and other is appalling . patients never picked up on time always late , patients wait for hours to get home , discharges are a huge problem ( just ask the nurses) at Telford and Shrewsbury. the control staff lie constantly to cover up there mistakes by blaming drivers ! so want my advise stay clear of this company , they make it sound like a great company to work for but trust me it's far from it . no respect for drivers at all
Pros
meet new people, helping others in need
Cons
too many to list, no breaks, lies, constant mess up in wages, no social life, long hours dont support single or working parents, i could go on
Ambulance Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atcham, Shropshire29 October 2018
Badly managed company
Former pts driver (Former Employee) –  Shropshire20 October 2018
I've never worked for a company before that treats you so badly, from no meal breaks, poorly paid, lone drivers drive for 12 hours with no break,all staff paid at different rates, I could go on, work here at your peril there are multiple disputes and grievances going on, the staff turnover is massive.no shift allowances weather you work days or nights pay is the same.
Pros
The patients are lovely when they are not moaning because they are late
Cons
Long hours, no break, treated like rubbish
Appalling management
Ambulance Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, Shropshire18 July 2018
The job itself is amazing, BUT, it's by far the WORST company I have had the misfortune to work for. The management are a joke. If you stand up for yourself you are targeted. Favouritism and victimisation is rife. You're expected to work without a break and beyond your contracted working time. As for your health and mental wellbeing, forget it.
Pros
Helping people and making a difference to their lives
Cons
Management or lack of it
Ok
Patient Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, UK25 May 2017
This role allowed me to develop a sense of empathy and sympathy while at the same time ensuring that the job was done to the best of my ability adhering to al relevant legislation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7