Facebook Employee Reviews

okay workplace
senior business process executive (Current Employee) –  facebook19 April 2017
The work can be tedious. There is a lot of work to be done in the company but the company does not seem to care too much for the agents. Management is fine and people but there are issue with different agents getting different salaries even though we all do the same job. That is just my main problem.
Pros
free lunch in Facebook building
Cons
no advancement
Awesome Company to work at
Edge Network Planner (Current Employee) –  Fitzrovia17 December 2015
the office layout and freedom of movement makes working there so enjoyable.
People are friendly and helpful, communicative and supportive.
Work projects have high value and productivity
Pros
Free Lunches, Motivation in every respect
Running a Political Debating Empire on A Social Networking Site
General Manager and Co-Owner (Former Employee) –  London31 October 2013
This initiative started off as a small project; a site where people could exchange political views, debate the topics of the day and even philosophise with each other on other subjects.

I was co-owner and general manager and a member of a 4-man development team that embarked on an ambitious drive to bridge the gap between social networks and the real world. I ended up running several pages and groups, oversaw all personnel issues between members and administrators, conducted on line interviews with several organisations and politicians and interviewed several mps in real life at Portcullis House. National online media became interested in the growing empire and the project continues today, consisting of several regional pages, a youth generation page, websites and blogsites.
productive and fun workplace
entertanment activity as a disk-joker (Former Employee) –  i haven't11 October 2013
Italy in my day's work is carried out with different tasks that have taught me to move in the workplace
Pros
free lunches
Cons
more ours