Extra Personnel

Extra Personnel Employee Reviews

United Kingdom151 reviews
management doesn't seem to understand what each worker does or keeps tracks. pay is okay and hours are mostly consistent but can become taxing. job is simple
Very rude staff and unprofessional. Poor management!They do not care about people at all and have no respect for employees. Might be sacked while sick
I am happy to be a part of this team!
Extra Personnel Walsall!

I will continue to work with Extra Personnel for the future of the year and I want to be a good driver for a long time!
I went to work for extra Personell as a flt driver was there on the first day an hour got sent home because they never had the trainer to familiarise me with a truck second day was 4.5 hours and got sent home again was told full pay for both days got £31.50 discusting company havnt got a clue what they are doing sentShome
My time at the company was never consistent, so that is why another opportunity would work best in the future. however, my payments with extra personnel was good but you wouldn't be guaranteed work unless you pushed the boat out and gradually challenged them to think you competent within the organisation.
My wages were never paid right and when I contacted them about it they was always blaming somebody else I wouldn’t recommend working for them unless you can’t find any where else
No issues. Was very happy with all aspects of the job. Can’t complain about anything really. Very supportive management, always there to help with any issues. Very well managed.
Pros
Cons
Hours
I started on July 25th I believe,pretty sure.It was very confusing in the beginning simple because bakery is huge but quickly I got used to it and made quick progress.After 4 months I was sent to a training and completed successfully.My wage went 50p up per hour and in future I expect to go even higher of course it will also depend on me and my diligence.
The company was Very good they gave help to move forward within your role also they had a very friendly environment in the warehouse also health and safety was very good
It's very interesting place, they are cooperative.

They are friendly and easy to share any issue.

They tried to solve any problem with much attention.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Extra Personnel?
I don’t have nothing to complain , for me it was a good company, I needed a job I find Extra Personnel. They find me a job, and always when I needed they find me a job. Is a good agenty.
I worked for Extra believing i passed the critical stage and was going to be permanent by the company just coming to 3 months and i receive a call to say im no longer needed...great pay and they do help but sudden drop on the spot isnt fair when told id be made permanent.
Working for Extra personnel was good experience however not always they could provide you full time job. Some of the work place agency managers had wrong approach to employees
Learned nothing, FLM's,supervisor and manager have no management skills at all, they very rude and aggressive and the type of work they give you specially Euro car parts is very very bad i can fairly say.
This agency doesn't even know the law.

They ask for professional persons to fill out a personal reference form they give, that is illegal in the first place.

They ask a professional person to sign a legal document asking the professional person "What has the [YOUR NAME] been doing between given dates?". Seriously? That is illegal for the professional person to sign in the first place as they would be going on your word ONLY and not facts. It is also ILLEGAL for any company to ask such a question, knowing the information is false in the first place, as the professional person does not have facts with regards to this and are only going on what you are telling them you have done between certain dates.

When I pointed this out and stated that the professional person I know for over 20 years would not sign such a question and have left it blank. I was abruptly, ignorantly and arrogantly told, "If you don't get it done, you don't get the job". Every other question was filled out, yet not this illegal one.

This even being after all the training, paying for a Criminal Record Check and much more. Also spent much time, travel expenses and paperwork chasing over weeks. Of which I passed everything.

My advice being: Don't even bother with this company.
Day to day work was repetitive and not challenging, I worked alone, so very little correspondence with other staff. There was a lot of walking due to the nature of the work, but enjoyed the exercise.
First of all, I would like to warn everyone who applies for a job at Hams hall automotive plastic omnium. My experience was an absolute waste of time. Women who work at Extra personell are not honest and cheat employees. From the beginning they promised that work would be for a long time. After three days I received a call that I should not come tomorrow and that they would call me tomorrow to arrange the day after tomorrow. I haven't received any messages and it's been 2 months. Agency women will treat potential new employees as a commodity that they patch holes in the schedule of employees who are on vacation. Factory management is very rude, screaming and mobbing employees. I never recommend anyone to work there.
They DON'T PAY YOU RIGHT. It's an absolute joke, I worked in a warehouse for a well known foodstore in the haydock warrington area. Where do you start, management an absolute nightmare. Honestly I worked here for 7 weeks, 5 of them weeks they under payed me. They just didn't care who they employed. The work is soul destroying. Dont work for this company this is true. DONT DO IT.
10 December 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Apologies that you didn’t have a good experience with Extra Personnel. Please f contact the Flexi-Worker Helpline on advice1@extrapersonnel.co.uk and a member of our team will endeavour to assist you if your pay queries have not been resolved. Regards, Extra Personnel.
working on a production line at a fast past line also warehouse work order picking packing labelling dispatching orders shrink wrapping orders ready for dispatch
Thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards, Extra Personnel
Excellent agency, very honest staff.

I've worked for many Agencies and Extra Personnel is by far the best.

They are honest, helpful and very professional.

I would highly recommend Extra Personnel to anyone who is seeking employment.
Pros
Very honest
Cons
Thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards, Extra Personnel
Extrapersonnel is that tipe of agency when they never let you down
I work with them longer than 3 years ,if you are responsible and a good worker ,always you gonna have a job

Should I recommended? yes ;)