Extra Personnel Employee Reviews

Horrendous
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands3 January 2018
Very underhand tactics and like to underpay. Also has a if your face doesn't fit policy. I would look elsewhere if you are a true recruiter and not belittle yourself.
Pros
Cons
Underhand
Unable to pay for work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Coventry2 January 2018
You can work for them, but must be careful as the very often NOT PAY !!!!!!
Pros
Cons
All is minus
Dr otekrrs
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire18 December 2017
Very helpful agency. Great staff who try get the hours to suit u and all ways there if u need or want advice about pay or your workplace.
There very honest In the induction and let u no that some hours u can't do it, let them no the day before or when u can and they will accommodate. They dont phone u for weeks like other agency's do if u can't do a day because of other commitments.
Pros
Very helpful
its good
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire15 December 2017
It's good agency to work for all way try to get me in to work and on the first day they take you to work and tell where all the bus stops are and show u around the work as well
Unsuitable work, few shifts and far between
Temp Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire8 November 2017
Worked at Secured Mail Warrington. No induction, no instructions, and shouted at repeatedly by a hungarian neanderthal who thought he was management potential and indispensable. Whatever hours you tell this agency you are not able to do, they ring and offer you the hours you have specifically said you can not work, i e no weekends, you will be contacted solely to work weekends. Also they sent me 25 miles out & I was sent home early after great productivity,
not worth the petrol.
Pros
Water is on free vend, if your co workers allow you 30 secs!
Cons
Clocking on
Bunch of thugs at Rugby branch
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire2 November 2017
Never paid on time and NEVER accurate.
Worked at TKMaxx branch and never got my wages right with some people awaiting for more than two weeks to get paid!
Frankly they still owe me 3.5h work from last year and after exchanging countles emails with branch manager I got nowhere.
Management rude, arrogant and lies about everything from wages to working hours, being unable to fix a simple things.
I hope not all EP branches are the same.

Stay away from Rugby branch!
Peace
productive
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands14 September 2017
Worked in various environments t gain experience and knowledgeable.

Fair environment, staff were easy t talk to.

Environment was helpful, relaxed, pleasant.

Helpful with problems that occurred.

Always appreciated when cooperation was given to them.

Good manners when spoken t regarding issues.
Pros
fair
Cons
flexible
Worst plaice i have worked
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire26 August 2017
This company promised full time work, but only rang when souted. Not paid for hours worked, Handed my notice in not paid for week in hand or hours worked at Dr oekter where they sent me first time,at that place refused me the right to use the toilet do not work for extra personnel they will stitch you up. Taking this company to court for lack off payment and they renaged on my contract.
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of thats bad
Productive and helpful
Machine operator / setter (Current Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire23 August 2017
I have worked for extra Personnel in a few jobs I have found them to be helpful and courteous the receptionist is very polite and always as a smile for you and very helpful, the consultants are very straight forward with you and honest they stand by you if you get problems at work and back you up so my experience with extra Personnel is excellent
Pros
Helpful and reliable
Cons
Shut by 6
Production Operative
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire17 August 2017
The best agency in Banbury. Very nice staff, always get paid on time. The ladies are very helpful and they know what they are doing.
No problems with holiday pay, two pay rises, perm contact after probation period.
Very good company to work for.
Pros
Easy access to Payslip Portal, always pick up the phone even after their working hours
Cons
They appear to know what they are doing.
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  West Midlands17 August 2017
Like all agencies you need to watch your rates. Find out what everyone else is being paid etc. However, They have regular work and good contracts. My advice is always register with more than one agency and dont be shy about letting them know you can find work elsewhere.
Pros
Good work.
Cons
None really.
Avoid this agency
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire28 June 2017
Where to start they dont pay you on time when u go on and on at them they pay you with a day or 2 missing has to be the worst agency ive had displeasure of working with 5 weeks every pay day big big issues no wages or days missing
Pros
Cons
No wages just worry n worry every week
good place to work
Technical Operator (Current Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire27 June 2017
Generally happy to work for Extra Personnel, they provide good work benefits and high amount of holiday days. Although sometimes they forgetting to pay overtimes but they resolving those issues very fast.
Pros
depends from client they paying very well
Belting bunch of lads.
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Halewood international(huyton)4 June 2017
The lads themselves are a GOOD bunch,wiling to help the new boys.
Place itself is okay, work okay.
But some zone leader will have you finished up if your face don't fit with them,sad really as they think they are superior to AGENCY staff.
Speaking down to and not having a modicum of decency or backbone for that matter to deal with staff.
Pros
free water
Cons
Obnoxious, vindictive and totally unqualified zone leader
productive
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire30 May 2017
Good company to work for, good benefits, good atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is that it requires long working hours and being on call for 24/7. However this job has given me good work experience.
Good company
Class 1 driver (Current Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands17 May 2017
I have enjoyed working with extra personnel the driver team are great, however the contract I'm currently on isn't for me and I'm looking for something better
Pros
Good agency
Cons
Jobs given
fast moving place
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Hortonwood, Telford10 May 2017
Work at Faccenda was in a very fast moving environment. Most people are from different countries and speak different language, not all understand English very well, therefore communication between colleagues was very hard. The only people speaking ok English - enough to understand, were managers and line leaders.
Pros
good money
Cons
very cold environment
Picker/Packer
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Smethwick, West Midlands4 April 2017
I wouldn't recommend this agency to my worst enemy. The so called recruitment consultants are very incompetent and slow. They hardly advise you on hours and are not helpful at all. Don't waste your time on this agency.
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
Everything bad
Meeting new people
7.5 Driver (Current Employee) –  London23 March 2017
Was a very good company to work for, but in the last year work has become less, and problem with salary, and a lot of staff try and give work that I did not sign up for.
Pros
Non
No lies
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire21 March 2017
I have worked for Extra for a long time now, I have never been llied to and always told the truth if my job has ever ended for any reason - other agencies in Banbury do not do this.

When my jobs do end they always find me another. I am always paid on time and have no trouble to contact the Cherwell office.

I am going perm in April and can thank the girls so much for everything!

Magna very good company, lots of overtime
Pros
Good communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extra Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9