Explore Group

Explore Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Good work mates nice place to work managers clearly dont take notice of the work force and only think of numbers good working hours but pay not to great for the level of work required
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Big workload
Everyone knows recruitment is a tough industry however, Explore are committed to making sure your career is a successful one! They heavily invest in all the latest tools and technologies, and also have a great marketing team on hand driving the business forward in their digital presence

Dedicated Trainer delivering the best training in the market! On-going development is given to ALL employees with a defined career path.

Explore offer great ACHIEVABLE incentives to not only the consultants but also to the trainee's - they really do want to reward hard work.

If you're looking for culture and a great working environment then Explore should definitely be your 'go to' company to work for!
Pros
Training and Development, Culture, environment, office locations, international opportunities, incentives, earning potential
Cons
The first 6-12 mths will be the hardest! Long hours
Great company culture. Forward thinking with an excellent mission statement. Great opportunities for international re location and progression. Excellent training for juniors
I joined following a year's work sales based work after finishing my degree. The position I was working in offered what I thought was good pay but after the year I felt that the room to progress was lacking. Someone I had worked with who had moved on to Explore gave me a timely call and convinced me I should check recruitment out and following a tough interview process, I was starting a week later

Fast forward to now and the past 6 years have been somewhat of a blur. From speaking to my friends, although my day to day work is probably the most fast paced and challenging of everyone's the amount of progression and earnings I have seen in that time has far eclipsed my peers outside of explore. I can also hand's down say that my work seems the least like actual 'work'

I am now tasked with training the next generation of consultants and seeing my team go through the many highs I went through.
Pros
company car, lunches, holidays, breakfasts, gym, pension
Cons
long hours, hard work
No day is the same in what I do and every day is a challenge but that is what makes working here so great. The managers, directors and owners of the company are invested in the staff to ensure the success of the company, they push when needed, listen always and ensure everyone is on the right track.

My co-workers are hard working, dedicated and fun to work with, listening to new ideas, breaking away from the norm to try new ideas and implement them into the work place.
Pros
Great team members, fantastic work life balance
I joined Explore with 7 years sales experience as I wanted to take my career to the next level.

I have had the luxury of experiencing both the Reading and the London office and can hand on heart say that the atmosphere is like nothing else I experienced.

The whole team comes in to work with a proactive manner and I enjoy nothing more than be surrounded by hardworking, tenacious, resilient individuals who all want to earn life changing money.

The training programmers produces top billers who produce some crazy figures and the rewards are second to none.

Since I have worked here there have been trips to Ibiza, Tenerife, Barcelona, Las Vegas & Mexico but that is to name a few.

I would recommend any hard working individual who wants join a group tenacious consultants and come on Explore's revolutionary journey.
Pros
Lunch Club, Breakfast Club, Holiday Targets, Suit incentives, Company Cars, Watch Incentive
Cons
Long hours but rewards are worth it
Learned so much since I've joined, great incentives and a great opportunity to create your own business within a business ! Really nice, fun but hardworking office environment.
I joined Explore fresh from University with my only previous sales experience being selling biscuits in the school playground. I was quickly immersed into the recruitment process and after several months of training and guidance I became involved in the full recruitment cycle (some thing I’ve later found out does not occur in most companies as they prefer for you to develop at a slower pace).

The experience I have learnt since then has been invaluable and the business acumen I have developed over the past 2 years will set me up for life.

A place I would strongly recommend if you enjoy office camaraderie and are hungry to earn money.
Having worked for Explore Group for 5 years I have witnessed expansion with plans of opening a NEW office in America in 2017! Seen numerous promotions, career opportunities and amazing incentives rolled out (Vegas and Cancun!)
Training and on-going development is given to ALL employees with a defined career development plan on joining.

Environment - its a sales office its always buzzing! Professional, friendly!

People will need to adjust to recruitment life! It requires commitment, resilience a business attitude and not forgetting putting in the hard graft in the first 6-12 months. Its a truly rewarding career and if you work in sales or you're considering it then definitely apply to us here at Explore Group!
Pros
Uncapped Commission paying 35%, Company cars, Holidays, breakfast clubs and lunches, career development, training and on-going support
Cons
Long Hours, Hard graft, Commitment, Resilience, Focus
A very fun, vibrant and intense atmosphere.

Working with like minded individuals explore, the management aim to bring nothing but the best out of consultants and lay down a solid visible path to escalate

From day one, i was given strong opportunity to excel within the first month.

The hardest part of the job is competing with the open market, however the management and co workers do everything they can to get you ahead of the curve
Pros
Lunch clubs, car targets, holiday targets, Breakfast clubs
Cons
I joined Explore group as a graduate and was immediately immersed in to the full recruitment life cycle. I was trained from day one by some of the best and statistically most successful recruiters in the industry.

Don't think it is an easy place to work. Consultants work hard but are thoroughly rewarded for it with things like holiday / car incentives and almost daily other incentives!

Explore have some very talented consultants and some incredibly knowledgeable managers. Alongside this, they really do look after their staff and the commission structure and benefits mean money can come really fast and in large amounts!

Definitely the place if you you're looking to take out what you put in.
Pros
Commissions / Holiday incentive / Car incentive / People / Training / Management
Cons
Long hours / High expectations