Experis Employee Reviews

Great company to be a part of...
Security vetting administrator (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire3 September 2018
Experis is a great company to work for. Your made to feel like a valued part of the company, with plenty of opportunities to expand on your career.
You are integrated as part of a team with plenty of support and encouragement along the way.
Good Learning and nice place to work
Senior Java Developer (Former Employee) –  London, ENG12 February 2015
Learned lot of new technologies and very good co-workers. You can explore lot of places in this job. Nice environment to work.
Busy environment
Core Agent Customer Services - GE Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Chalfont St. Giles, ENG28 November 2014
Typical day is answering incoming calls from Customer to log faults, pricing and availability and any other queries they may have.
Calls from Field Engineers accepting jobs we paged them for and booking parts against jobs. Engineers ordering parts for their Tooling use.
Customers chasing orders they have not received and sorting out disputes if necessary.
Loading orders received via the Service Inbox.
My colleagues and Management are very easy to get on with and fun to be around
The hardest part of the job is when employees are off sick and the number of increase due to one or more persons being off. Calls we take are anything from 35 to 68 calls per day.
Most enjoyable part is the friendly and fun people I work with.
Pros
Subsurdise Meals
Cons
Shift patterns
Terrible Management
Trainee Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Altrincham9 May 2014
I was originally very excited to work for Experis as I was looking to get started within the recruitment industry and a trainee recruiter position became available.

After my interview I was contacted shortly after informing me that I had the job, however it took weeks before they would take any of my calls or confirm a start date, making it difficult to arrange notices to prepare for this new job. Eventually I was contacted last minute informing me of my start date only a few days before I was due to start.

But this was only the beginning, unfortunately after 2 weeks working there I became ill and was unable to work for a short period of time to recover my health. I apologised to my manager and informed that my Doctor had advised to take a week off, my manager originally agreed, telling me to take the rest of the week off to recover.

When I came back in after recovering, I was taken aside by my manager demanding to know where I had been (despite telling me to take the week off), they demanded hospital forms and evidence of being hospitalised, I provided sick notes and evidence from my Doctor regarding being ill, but my manager said it wasn't good enough and wanted hospital notes, I told them as I had not been hospitalised, I did not have these documents. They told me that I had been lying to them about being ill, and that they did not like my work manner and my manager went so far as to say she did not like ME as a person and she did not want me working for her anymore, when I continued to explain that I was not able to produce hospital documents, only documents from
  more... my Doctor, my manager stormed out and brought another manager in, saying I had been unruly, and had spoken to her in an out of order manner, the other manager was very understanding and said it just seemed like a mixup and there was some miscommunication going on, but if we put it all behind us we can carry on working.

I said that I was happy to go back to work but felt like my manager was taking a personal interest in seeing me no longer working there, and so felt uncomfortable working knowing my manager had stated they did not like me, my work manner and did not want me working there anymore, now with the new manager in the room, my manager stated she had "never said that" and that she did not hold any grudge against me.

Unbelievable management, two faced and vile, I quit there and then as no company should ever treat their staff like this.

Utterly disgusting, I left the company happily and began working somewhere else. I have never since or before experienced such a poor level of management in any other job role.
Pros
Cons
Gym Membership, not stated it is for London only, as working in Manchester, was not eligible.
Approach on the business..
Associate / Sr. Managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Divers locations30 December 2013
I have been working as a consultant/contractor for some years and I am use to the flexibility of the concept. Part of my job is to support others, help where possible to follow a good structure in achieving a project, share my experience and my view on procurement issues. Learn the business, compare it in a complex situation and use all the tools available in a correct manner. Without being specific, I have enjoyed the most that everybody understands the whole case at the end, not only my co-workers but the whole team including our client. It is the team effort, being on the same page with everybody contributing, that give the satisfaction.
Pros
Freelance
Cons
Freelance
Dreadful company
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Brighton19 November 2013
A dreadful company who bombard you with phonecalls then you never hear from them again when you do not get the role.
Pros
Cons
everything
Experis
Account Manager/Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENG6 November 2013
A typical day would consist of speaking to the HR team with regards to the process for any additional roles we have for our key accounts. Ensuring that the roles we do have have candidates over.

My co workers are very friendly, and helpful
Pros
Lovely hot chocolate machine
Cons
Not having enough to do sometimes so trying to find work