Experis UK & Ireland

Experis UK & Ireland Employee Reviews

Featured review
Experis UK & Ireland selected this as a representative review
Having been with Experis now for 5 years I can honestly say it is the business organisation I have worked for. I have the support of my management, the autonomy to make my own decisions and the support and flexibility required for family life. I have developed consistently from day one - seeing my position in the business rise over time. There is a great culture in the business - not just the office. One of collaboration and togetherness. You really feel part of the family. The roles I have held have all offered their own challenges, but I have always felt confident either I can overcome them, or supported to achieve this. Never have I felt overwhelmed by them. If you are looking for a job - Experis is a great place to look!!
3 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to feedback your positive comments. I am delighted that you have found Experis a great place to work for the past five years. It is so heartening to see recognition of our supportive and positive culture we are working to establish for all employees. Thank you once again, I really appreciate the kind comments and your efforts over these past five years.
Fast paced environment which keeps the work interesting and varied. Very collaborative team with everyone willing to help, provide and share best practices. A clear career path set-out as soon as I joined, with realistic goals/targets to achieve progression. Plenty of opportunities/tools to develop myself and supportive management team to encourage and push you. Good commission structure compared to previous roles.
3 August 2020
Thank you for your kind comments. I'm delighted to read that you are both motivated in your work and supported to continually develop your skills. Many thanks for your continued hard work!
You'll celebrate successes and work closely with management to learn on areas of improvement to achieve the team and individual goals - not an unattainable KPI driven environment. Sector experience not essential as training and development opportunities provided, both on the job mentoring and internal workshops etc. Management promote a strong collaborative culture where you succeed and learn together!
3 August 2020
Thank you very much for your positive review and comments. It is great to hear that you feel motivated and supported in your role!
Busy and well run IT recruitment company. I learned a lot about IT skills, job roles, niche skills and contracts from Experis. The hardest part of my roles within Experis where that they were initially challenging and eventually the duties became monotonous.
As a recruitment company Experis isan excellent company to work at, it struggled to understand the concept of managed services but did put in effort to try and rectify this.
Pros
People
Cons
None, it moved back to resourcing which it is excellent at
It has been nice experience working for Experis. Although short but it was full of excitement and learning experience.but it was