Expedia Group Employee Reviews

Timing
Senior Partner Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  London9 February 2019
I joined because that I love travel. The company culture wasn't very supportive. My manager was not a very professional person, and that set back the whole team's performance a lot. Eventually the whole team left.
Great and fun place to work
Regional Manager Partner Finance Ops (Former Employee) –  London15 January 2019
A typical day at work is being surrounded by a very friendly environment and fun where on your busiest and bad days everyone manages to make you smile, loads of events on a weekly basis which is great for networking.
It is a great place overall as no matter where you from, your religion, sexual orientation etc... you are very welcome to come through it doors and feel free to express yourself how you wish (bearing in mind by being well mannered and educated person)
I have also been sitting on the worldwide board for the LGBTQ side of the business as the President and managed to achieved what I have promised I would do if I win the elections, by making history in London participating on the annual LGBTQ Parade alongside with other tech companies such as Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Barclays, HSBC, etc...and the most enjoyable part of the job has been the opportunity offered to be President of such an organisation while delivering your daily workload smoothly.
Pros
Friendly environment, weekly events, and fun atmosphere
Cons
New starters very frequently and not enough time to build a long and trust relationship
Best work place ever
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Angel Station28 June 2018
This was the best workplace I have worked at. The relaxed atmosphere was perfect and the services provided by the office were fantastic and the peoples attitudes were pleasant.
great workplace
Hotel Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  London25 March 2018
Great workplace with a great team, and a visionary leadership. UK has a great work/life balance, and new offices very central to the city,and close to clients
Excellent
Market Associate (Current Employee) –  Turkey4 December 2017
Expedia is best place to work. Hiring managers are incredible people and always they give motivations, really nice benefits, a lot of subjects for to learn and you are always be happy with brilliant co-workers.
No thanks...
Customer Sales Adviser (Former Employee) –  Accrington27 September 2017
I wouldn't have have even interviewed if I knew how bad this company would be to work for.

My name was never spelt correctly in the six months I worked here, despite bringing it up several times to colleagues, IT support and management.

Everything that was suggested would always fall on deaf ears too, so I left
Pros
Systems were down regularly, so you could leave early
Cons
Systems were down regularly, so you didn't get paid when you left early
Empresa dinamica e fast paced mas cresce somente os 'amiguinhos'
SEM Especialista (Former Employee) –  Londres11 September 2017
Adorei trabalhar na Expedia e conheci pessoas maravilhosas. Infelizmente muitos sairam da empresa por falta de crescimento profissional.
Pros
Viagens e hotels 5* pagados
Cons
Dificuldade em crescimento
Business Travel
Business Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manchester17 July 2017
If you are willing to work for a lower salary and not get deserved promotions then it is a great place to work. Some of the management is great others are not.
Lots of Learning
Junior Programmer - Dates of Employment (Former Employee) –  London1 July 2017
In this job, I had a taste of what it was like to gain experience in how IT and computing affects the scope of how a large corporate business like Expedia utilizes programming and IT in order to run an efficient business. I learnt rudimentary, and complex programming techniques as well as how big corporations function in general.
work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Derry20 June 2017
loved this job - hate working weekend, i love my weekends off as i had 2 kids at this time and didnt see much of them,
won a trip to south africa for my stats
ht your targets getting paid more money
Pros
bonus commission
Great company, very weak management in certain departments
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 April 2017
Great culture, fun, social events

Management is hardly listening to employees in certain departments, and sometimes even working against them

Would still definitely recommend the company, as they have a great product!
great
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  London19 April 2017
innovative, fun, place to work- supportive management- multicultural- progression- fats paced - family focused- learning and development
forward thinking
Innovative, fun and collaborative
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  london13 March 2017
Very process orientated, collaborative and fun. Learnt a great deal for working within a large US enterprise environment. Fast paced and challenging but extremely engaging and supportive.
Pros
work from home
Cons
weak management in some areas
good
Build and Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  london22 January 2017
a very good place to work. nice environment good work life balance.
No demerits so far. Good place. good place. good place
ok - all depends on your management
anonimos (Current Employee) –  anonimos2 September 2016
Good employer and good workmate. Management not so willing to invest in people but only to always yes person. company getting bigger so started to save more money.
Great culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  London11 August 2016
Opportunity to learn a lot. Great work/life balance and fantastic offices. Goals sometimes vague and annual bonus sometimes feels like you aren't being pushed or rewarded financially.
Great culture and people
Ecommerce & CEX Manager (Current Employee) –  London31 May 2016
Great culture and people.
Fast-paced company.
Flexible, great benefits and customer-centric focused.

Expedia has an international environment, very dynamic that is the most exciting part of the job. Working with different cultures has an additional value in every career.

Management supports you and always willing to develop you to the next level of your career.
Excellent fun place to work
Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA (Former Employee) –  Angel Station18 May 2016
Fantastic offices. Monthly free breakfast and drinks parties. International, entrepreneurial culture.

Matrix organisation which gives you freedom to make a difference in a short space of time
Pros
Great Location, Social, Entrepreneurial
Cons
No enough international opportunties
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Angel19 April 2016
Overall a great company to work for with a good work life balance and great benefits, a good mix of people from all backgrounds
Networking is very important
Product Manager, SEM (Current Employee) –  London, ENG3 October 2015
Expedia's culture is generally productive and places a high importance on networking and relationships.
There are internal opportunities but this can very much rely on relationships -on top of good timing.
Dynamics from one team to another and from one office to another can vary greatly.
Within 4 years, I have had the opportunity to meet inspiring and very professional people, I have learnt a lot and I was able to change function, to a role that I love.
Yet at this stage, I also need a change of environment and I have generally been disappointed by my direct management
Pros
learnt a lot
Cons
low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expedia Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Expedia Group Reviews by Location