Expect Distribution Employee Reviews

Very stress full
Class 2 driver (Former Employee) –  Bradford vase bd63 January 2019
Worked here for a short period traffic planners and management not professional at all my wife went into hospital family member called traffic office but nobody told me,till I got news from family they don’t give a care about your well being or your family,I went to hospital when I found out.they stopped calling me for work .they will send you single back country lanes in26 tonne vehicles very dangerous stuff pressured to stupid deliveries
Not the best place
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire6 August 2018
Management and traffic planner are worst ones they asked me to drop the air suspension down and go under the bridge (trailer 4.2 bridge 4.15) night work was better.
Terrible.
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire27 February 2018
Terrible job. Long, unsociable hours. Overtime expected not optional. Poor pay. I’m earning no more per hour now than I was fifteen years ago. There’s allegedly a driver shortage but that’s a myth there’s just a shortage of people willing to do this horrible job.
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Poor pay.
Decent trucks but thats about it.
Ex employee (Former Employee) –  Bradford1 August 2016
Poor organisation, long hours and you get messed about none stop, 14-15 drops per day the norm and you need to be organised and super quick as the collections start pouring in by lunch time. office take forever to answer the phone when you are stuck on double yellows in city centres and the cost of a ticket comes out of your wage unless they agree that you can do the drop but by the time they make a decission the traffic warden is issuing the ticket . After a 12 hour day you are often sent back out to do more collections and the pay is pathetic for the graft you are expected to do.
Decent wagons and friendly drivers but the office staff haven't got a single ounce of respect for the drivers . Steer clear if you want any social life and a living wage.
Pros
Modern well maintained trucks.
Cons
Hours, work load, pay.
Love my job
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire16 May 2017
Love it at expect I work out of Halifax and it's easy work no stress left alone to do my job and once done I'm done easy going management at Halifax would recommend here rather than Bradford
Pros
Job and knock
Cons
Early 4am starts
needs to work on management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bradford11 April 2016
excellent people to work with management needs looked at

pay is good Monday to Friday is a help

all in all not the worst place to work
fun to work
Administrator/Customer service (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire11 May 2017
Was welcomed with open arms, love working here. One of the nicest places ive worked. I actually enjoy coming to work here. When i first walked in i thought it was just going to be another rubbish job, but within a day i felt like i belonged here
Pros
fun to work
nice place to work
Wagon Driver (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire4 January 2017
Employed on a temporary contract while laid off from another company. Enjoyed the short period I was there. Very good work conditions, nice people to work with.
Pros
good wages
Cons
long days
enjoyable and good exercise
Labeller/Fork Lift Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ENG7 May 2015
get my papers sort them in order plan my route and off i went
what i learned from this experience is to plan ahead so there areno delays
Very good company to work for
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes25 August 2014
This company is an amazing company. Very friendly employee's and always try to help out as much as they can.