Exclusive Education Employee Reviews

Poor work ethnics
GDPR Administrator (Temporary Position) (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire7 May 2019
The staff had to work hard to get paid, they don't pay very well, and long hours. My job was boring, scanning documents for the GDPR that came in. Management were strict, nobody wanted to include me, I was temping, so they kept them all to themselves.
Pros
It was close by to my home
Cons
Long Hours
Good for newly qualified
Cover Supervisor/ Teaching assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool21 June 2018
Great place to work, adults and children alike have good views on this dance school, it is a place for children to have fun, along with being passionate and creative, whilst taking part in performances showing off their hard work.
good company
SEN Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrington10 December 2017
good company to be a part of, would be good to see more cpd available. fixed day rate. oppertunity to work at various schools and settings which is great.
Great employers to work for.
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire1 March 2017
They encourage you to develop you skills by sending you on courses. They may send you to a variety of schools. They always try to find work. They consider what will work for you.

They do not go through umbrella companies. They pay good rates.

They phone day by day or may find work a long term position. I have enjoyed all my placements and learned a lot whilst working for the agency.

I have returned to the same schools a number of times. I have got to know the staff and students. I enjoy all aspects of my job. I always strive to develop my skills and the skills of others.
Pros
Always friendly and consider the needs of others
Productive and great oppurtunities
Supply Teaching Assistant/SEN Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wigan17 February 2016
Had so many fun, rewarding and eye opening experiences and oppurtunities working with different schools, pupils and members and staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exclusive Education. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2