Exclusive Education

Exclusive Education Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews
This agency is very efficient and reliable, I had work most days as a supply teacher and they managed to give me a long term contract very quickly. They are extremely friendly and you feel that the consultants work hard to ensure you have the best work.
I love working here because you can pick or choose where and when you want to work. The downside is that there are periods when you haven’t got work and that can be tough finacially
Consultants are supportive and return your calls. I could discuss the realities of certain schools both favourable and unfavourable and not be judged for it. This feedback was taken on board, agents would be mindful to get work in schools which you enjoyed working for.
I worked with Exclusive for around 9 months. During this time I was offered a range of short and long-term placements. Experience in SEND settings is an advantage and results in more placements if you are willing to work in these settings
The staff had to work hard to get paid, they don't pay very well, and long hours. My job was boring, scanning documents for the GDPR that came in. Management were strict, nobody wanted to include me, I was temping, so they kept them all to themselves.
Pros
It was close by to my home
Cons
Long Hours
Good company to work for.
I feel like they know me and what I need, and provide me with suitable work placements.

They keep in touch and check that placements are going well.
Great place to work, adults and children alike have good views on this dance school, it is a place for children to have fun, along with being passionate and creative, whilst taking part in performances showing off their hard work.
good company to be a part of, would be good to see more cpd available. fixed day rate. oppertunity to work at various schools and settings which is great.
They encourage you to develop you skills by sending you on courses. They may send you to a variety of schools. They always try to find work. They consider what will work for you.

They do not go through umbrella companies. They pay good rates.

They phone day by day or may find work a long term position. I have enjoyed all my placements and learned a lot whilst working for the agency.

I have returned to the same schools a number of times. I have got to know the staff and students. I enjoy all aspects of my job. I always strive to develop my skills and the skills of others.
Pros
Always friendly and consider the needs of others
Had so many fun, rewarding and eye opening experiences and oppurtunities working with different schools, pupils and members and staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exclusive Education. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5