Exchange People Employee Reviews

quality control
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Halewood1 May 2018
horrible place to work, send you home sometimes a the start of shift, no where to buy food, horrible location, car park too small, proper sweaty gaff.
Pros
Cons
wages
Best agency ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow19 December 2017
I had experience with soo many agancies. And to be honest Exchange People was only one who realy did what they should as working agency. Management is soo nice and treat everyone as they should. Thank u Exchange ppl!!!
enjoyable
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Runcorn1 August 2017
i liked working for exchange people because i found that they always gave me the work when i needed it and also the staff where alwyas helpfull and polite.
Pros
overtime
Cons
not enough days in work
Great agency to work for
General Worker (Current Employee) –  Runcorn14 July 2017
Applied for work on the Tuesday then got a phone call on the Thursday to go for a interview, started work the following Monday.
Excellent company would highly recommend to friends and family.
Standard Agency Work
Ground Worker/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow11 July 2017
Usual agency, promise you long term work with chance to go permenant which never happens, paid of before the 13 week mark when due to get better wages and holidays.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Job security
Ideal
General Worker (Current Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire31 May 2017
Worked for Exchange People for a number of years. Good range of jobs available, lots of different roles. Wages have always been paid on time & correctly.
Pros
Accurate wages
Broken promises
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow14 March 2017
Got a phone call asking me to go in straight away for interview promising a start. Got there everything went great never heard from them again contacted kevan at Glasgow office for feedback and still no contact disgraceful way to treat folk
Cons
Only interested in getting names
Always a type of work available in the agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Astmoor21 March 2016
I loved working at Howdens with Exchange People, I worked there since I was 18 up to recently when we had to move address. When the work at Howdens declined until the next year I was always given an opportunity to work elsewhere but it was usually only for a month or two as I was just used to help the company I was sent to to reach targets. I worked at Lidl Distribution Warehouse for a couple months while Howdens didn't have a lot of work and while I was there I enjoyed the type of work a lot, which was order picking, but the company was a shambles, I would not go back there unless I was desperate.
Pros
A lot of overtime with Howdens.
Cons
I was always working for the agency not the actual company.
excellent job
factory assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheshire25 February 2015
working at howdens on a daily basis was great. i enjoyed the colleagues i worked with and also the managers there. i learnt many things working here i found many things in myself such as i can work part of a team and can manage even some of the hardest tasks like 12 hours day although i enjoyed this, it was still physically hard to do. but over all i enjoyed working there and meeting great new people.
social care
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, SCT4 January 2015
My first day at work placement was a typical day as I had to meet new people acquaint myself with the environment, colleagues and service users. I learnt many things that helped me to get started like the policy and procedures and my induction was very helpful as I could find my way in and out of the building with less difficulties. The management and co- workers where all very cooperative and gave me all the necessary assistance that I needed. I think the only hardest part was knowing the names of service users, also knowing them individually so that communication can be easier. The most enjoyable part of my job is involving the residence in activities that they really like, talking and reassuring them, respecting them and seeing them being happy and having hopes all the time.
Cons
8 to 8
productive workplace
warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  Motherwell, SCT6 November 2013
management were good and great to get on with also staff were very helpfull and friendly job was mainly sorting of parcels into correct order hardest part of the job was the early 4am starts
Pros
cheap vending machine, short shifts
Cons
early 4am starts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exchange People. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2