Excell Group Plc Employee Reviews

fun and friendly place to work
Administrator / facility administrator (Current Employee) –  Sawston, Cambridgeshire30 March 2018
My day is never the same have so many different things to do each day staff are always willing to help , learn how to book travel arrangements,
Excellent Management they are always there to help and advise,
the work place culture is a fun place to be management and staff all go out of there way to help and include you. delivering the post and being able to say hi to everybody in the different departments.
Pros
the CEO comes round everyday to say hello to everybody
Cons
long travelling to get to work
There are much better places to work!
Senior Unified Communications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cambridgeshire7 March 2018
Very much a company where if your face doesn't fit then you won't be there for long. There is a very apparent bullying culture and the senior management team are only in it for themselves and not the wider company teams they profess to be looking out for. There is no room for progression or promotion due to those in the "in" crowd already being in these positions.
Pros
money was good
Cons
everything else
Good company to work for
Telemarking Executive (Former Employee) –  Duxford, Cambridgeshire13 February 2018
calling businesses to sell telephone systems. excellent sales skills, good management, good work culture. reaching targets, reaching my targets and making appointments.
Productive and fun work place
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  London7 November 2017
Great morale in office, everyone works together as a team. So many people who genuinely care about the company. If you work hard and want to do well you will thrive in this company.
Pros
Many training opportunities, sociable environment, flexible working.
Cons
Hot desking
Friendly team, very welcoming!
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge13 April 2017
Everyone has been so welcoming since starting, especially the HR team. I really look forward to coming into work each day.
There is always something different to do every day, I'm still fairly new but I already feel like I'm part of the team.
Pros
Can buy extra holiday days!
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge5 November 2016
A typical day at work for me at Excell Group would be to assist the HR team on a daily basis, eg. record staff holidays and absences, DBS/CRB checks and answer Reception phone calls from customers. What I learnt from this job was to just be calm and confident with customers. Even though it was only a temporary contract my co-workers welcomed me in as though it was permanent. The hardest part of the job was that it was quite far away from home. The most enjoyable part of the job was how nice and helpful the staff were.
Fast Paced hard working environment
Service Assurance coordiantor (Current Employee) –  Sawston, Cambridgeshire5 January 2013
I work in the service department for the company which involves managing faults for telephony systems. I deal with incoming telephone calls, ensure emails are dealt with in an efficient manner and update customers. I compile monthly reports and work closely with directors to ensure they are updated with important information. I am responsible for dealing with customer complaints, raise Purchase orders for third parties and liaise with third parties for updates.
Pros
do not have to work on weekends or bank holidays