Everton Football Club Employee Reviews

IT Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside7 June 2018
Good place to work with friendly staff and a good environment. Benefits are okay and are what should be expected (pension scheme). Bonus scheme is offered but subject to review
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Poor pay compared to market average
Scouting
Soccer Talent Scout (Former Employee) –  Liverpool18 April 2018
Working as a scout for Everton allowed me to work with some of the best players in the area. Working as a scout was a brand new role but an exiting and enjoyable one which equipped me with extra qualifications I would not have achieved as a coach alone.
Wouldn't recommend working here!
Kiosk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool9 April 2018
I worked here on/off for 3 seasons as a kiosk assistant, so its basically bar work, as well as serving hot food. Everyone is either related to each other or friends so staff (including management) aren't friendly as they're not interested in speaking to you or making you feel welcome if they don't personally know you.

Management don't provide you with proper cleaning products or warm water (there's no warm water at all) so its very unhygienic considering you will be serving hot food.

They hire a lot of agency staff who don't speak English, which can be annoying when you have loads of customers to serve in a short period of time and you have to do everything yourself, while agency are being paid to stand there doing nothing.

Pay isn't too bad and you get time and a half if you work new year/christmas eve/boxing day.

Overall I wouldn't recommend working here!
One big family
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside26 January 2018
Match day work is convenient to fit around studies or other jobs . Generous pay, surrounded by easy going managers and caring staff . Easy job, with crowds keeping you on your toes before kick off and at half time .
Pros
Good pay, brilliant working enviroment
Cons
match days so limited hours
The Peoples Club
Safety Steward (Current Employee) –  Upper Bullens13 September 2017
Working at Everton Football Club is a nice place to work. I have worked there for 35 years. I Work in the Upper Bullens and my job is to make sure the stand is safe for all the public who attend the match.
We are like a family and it is a lovely place to work. Management are very supportive.
Excellent staff and flexible job role
Volunteer Football Scout (Current Employee) –  East Lancashire17 July 2017
Really well organised and flexible job role. Hours are based around your personal circumstances and personal schedule.

Excellent incentives accompanied with opportunity to advance.
Fantastic workplace
Corporate Sales Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside10 May 2017
Amazing boss, work with Everton in the Community for such a good cause, fantastic and buzzing atmosphere. Very well paid, I love the social side of the job working match days in the corporate lounges and box offices. I didn't find the Sales difficult at all; once explained briefly people wanted to give or buy packs of scratch cards and many would have their money ready and waiting; they knew me on first name terms. I was very well trained.
Pros
Free meal, tickets for the match
Cons
Marketing Intern, best experience.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside25 April 2017
Worked here for a one month internship throughout my second year of university. The experience was a very positive one, everyone at the club ensured I felt welcome. Whilst here, I was actively engaged in a variety of tasks/roles and wouldn't have hoped for anymore!
Pros
friendly, helpful
Happy place to be all the time
Steward (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside21 April 2017
An incredible club to work for never regretted a minute working there would love to have a full time job there but just to be associated with the club is brilliant.
Pros
Great people to work with and good money
Very fun to work at
Steward (Current Employee) –  Liverpool9 January 2017
ever since starting work as a steward at goodison park I have loved. the money is exceptionally good even better if youre a student such as me and there are plenty of benefits towards the job. only downside is sometimes it is cold with the weather.
Pros
cheap food
Cons
loud
Bar Staff/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Beer21 December 2016
My job is working at the cash register, ordering the customers orders and asking them for the money for it and giving the change if needed.
Pros
enjoy leftover food
Nice job for Football Fans
Exit Steward (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside25 November 2016
Only when there is a football match so it's very casual. They are correct when they say it's called "The People's Club" as everyone does look out for each other.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Pay is not great but not bad
Great place
Director of Communications (Former Employee) –  Liverpool20 October 2016
Enjoyed it immensely, hard work but enjoyable, good working conditions and benefits easy location and exciting prospects, would recommend this employer to anybody
Pros
Great Club
Cons
Non
Hard work depending on area- Brilliant experience and polite, friendly fans.
Kiosk Staff (Current Employee) –  Main Stand6 October 2016
I have worked here for almost 2 seasons now and I love going to work every game. Staff are friendly and happy, customers are brilliant to have a laugh with and are always smiling, hygeine is brilliant, prices are a little expensive but worth the experience. I have loved working here, doesnt feel like work at all! Salary paid dot on when you are supposed to be, never had any mix up with money. Really changes your perspective and shows how a good job should be!
Pros
Staff get all food not sold, staff parties
Cons
Uniforms feel a little grubby sometimes
Fun and Enjoyable work place
Bar Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Liverpool8 September 2016
Being a part of Everton FC's team is a privilege, they have a range of managers and supervisors that are constantly reliable if you ever need them. A typical day at work would be to start to put champagne glasses on the tables, once that is completed I will then start to count all the wine that will be put out on the customers tables. I float between being behind the bar and serving drinks to the customers, whilst being at Everton my confidance has grew and have broadened my communication skills to high standard. The hardest part about this job is trying to juggle so many orders at once, but as I can maintain a high level of enthusiasm I cope quite well. One of the perks of working here is you get to come across some brilliant customers and get to know them as the seasons go on, I work with bunch of amazing people who I consider friends for life this also includes my mangers and supervisors. I would recomend anyone to work here as it is such a fun and enjoyable environment to be involved in.
Fun place to work
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Liverpool23 August 2016
I love working in Everton football club and I love all the staff there and I been working there for 4 years now and the pay is so good
Pros
Pay rate
Hard Work
Kit assistant (Former Employee) –  Finch Farm8 July 2016
I was working in Everton's Training Facilities, Finch Farm as part of my work experience while at school for 2 weeks in July 2011. My day to day work consisted of sorting out kit sizes, cleaning the players boots, footballs and laundry runs. This was I first learned how to work in a professional environment and was given the chance to work with experienced people. My co-workers were extremely helpful during my placement and made me feel welcome.
Pros
Walking distance from home
Productive and Fun work place
Media and Communications Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool14 March 2016
Thoroughly enjoy working for Everton Football Club, just currently only working causal hours and now seeking full-time work.
Great Job
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Goodison Park7 September 2015
Easy and relaxed job, friendly staff and managers and get to catch the games, hardest part of the day is sometimes having not much to do
Pros
Relax atmosphere
Cons
Not many benefits for casual staff
Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goodison10 August 2015
Terrible place to work, management incompetent, poorly run from top down meaning the customers are given terrible service. Absolutely no training, feedback or general advice provided. Nepotism and backwards thinking are endemic.
Hours are given out to managements scabs leaving all other employees to fight over scraps, they fail to identify with their employees on a basic human level, they fail to see these jobs are peoples livelihoods and happiness.
Its a shame because the supporters deserve better than the incompetent buffoons that take their money but provide only the minimum amount of service and effort back, anyone who has ever attempted to purchase a ticket or get any information from the Fan Centre will understand.
Truly the worst company I have ever had the bad luck to work for.
COYB.
Pros
Watching free football
Cons
everything else